The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

me and my three sister's at my uncle's Halloween party.

it's been a few years since I've seen these girls, and considering that i've sort of been on the outs with at least two of them for about a year, this mini reunion meant quite a lot to me.

I am glad you are back talking to your sisters you all look happy

me and my three sister's at my uncle's Halloween party.

it's been a few years since I've seen these girls, and considering that i've sort of been on the outs with at least two of them for about a year, this mini reunion meant quite a lot to me.
Very cute outfit on you, Ash. Are you some sort of sailor girl?

Tell that clown to do something else next year.

Very cute outfit on you, Ash. Are you some sort of sailor girl?

Tell that clown to do something else next year.
yeaaaaah... a sailor girl? i had a sailor hat but i took it off for the picture because it looked f**king stupid on me.

the clown is my littlest sister, Vickie. she's 20 and has always had a severe weight problem. :/

Wait - are they all your real sisters or are they friend-sisters?

real sisters. i wouldn't use the term otherwise. the one on the far right is my sister Shannon, full-blood. the two in the middle are halfs. they are the two i don't really see very often.

okay, so this isn't me (obviously) but rather my 2nd cousin Kayla (she's 10). i was at a family reunion type thing this weekend during my stay in New England, and for some reason or another the film Mommie Dearest came up. Kayla, apparently, has it on DVD and has seen it many, mannnny times, as you will see from the video where she rattled off one quote after another.

it. was. AWESOME. she didn't break character once, not even when we were all laughing our asses off! (you can mostly just hear me and my cousin Melissa laughing in the background).

my favorite sister!

my favorite dress! (this week, anyway)

someone else put a picture in here so i don't feel like i'm hogging the thread.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission

Me (right) and my friend @ Alex's Bar in Long Beach. It doubles as Fangtasia in HBO's "True Blood." It's a pretty cool spot, definitely a dive bar. Pic is a little blurry, but whatevs.

There really are some damn fine looking women on this site.
Hotter than Drew at least.