'Haven't seen' confessional

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
After seeing some of the films others haven't seen, I no longer feel so bad

You can't win an argument just by being right!
After seeing some of the films others haven't seen, I no longer feel so bad
You shouldn't feel bad anyway. Just enjoy as you discover new film ages, genres etc. And buy me a beer. It's friday.

Oh wait...it's thursday. Damn.

Two of my favorite Mofos haven't seen Godfather II. Have I taught you guys nothing. Just shouting into the wind over here.
I've seen all 3 Godfather films, I was enjoying and everything else, but to be honest it didn't get me that much. I don't know why? Maybe I didn't mature to that yet. I think it is just another mob movie only the duration is longer.

Legend in my own mind
You shouldn't feel bad anyway. Just enjoy as you discover new film ages, genres etc. And buy me a beer. It's friday.

Oh wait...it's thursday. Damn.
Still Wednesday here

-Remember the red dressed girl from Schindler's list? I don't.
-What about the catchy music of The sting? Never heard it on screen.
-As God is my witness, I've never watched Gone with the wind.
-Did you get fascinated or annoyed by Fellini's very own egocentric exercise in Otto e mezzo? Well, it turns out that I didn't, because I haven't watched it. Same with any post 50s Fellini, actually.
-Total recall: the three-breasted woman I never saw in motion.
-Forrest Gump keeps running and I keep being left behind.
-Good morning princess! I don't know the context of this phrase because I never watched Life is beautiful.
-Overlong classics like Lawrence of Arabia and The bridge over the River Kwai are still on the way. And what about Barry Lyndon or Spartacus?
-Not like overlong moderns are any better. Magnolia and There will be blood, to name two from the same director.
-At this point I haven't decided yet on Boyhood vs Birdman. Maybe it's time to watch either of these.
-I think it's actually amazing and worth some merit in its way that I've never watched anything related to James Bond.
-I would make a joke about Renoir's filmography, but I'm so in the dark with this guy I don't even know what his films are about.
-Same with Elia Kazan.
-And Bertolucci.
-And Mel Brooks.
-The earliest and latest film I've watched with Sylvester Stallone is The expendables.
-Mad Max: Fury Road was great, but I can't compare it with the original, sorry.
-Say hello to my little friend, who hasn't watched Scarface over here.
-The revenant, Wolf of Wall Street, Shutter Island, The departed... Missing the DiCaprio Oscarbait meme for more than a decade now.

And so many more.

Mine neither. In fact, they actually make me angry.
I know, right? Whereas screen violence (with a few exceptions) is relaxing for me. That's why I like Bollywood - chick flic (dont like so much) musical (no likey) gangster violence (all is right with the world).

I know, right? Whereas screen violence (with a few exceptions) is relaxing for me. That's why I like Bollywood - chick flic (dont like so much) musical (no likey) gangster violence (all is right with the world).

Same here. I find screen violence relaxing too. ..except you lose me at Bollywood. Can't stand musicals to the extent that I avoid animated films like Frozen, which is 5min of dialogue, the rest effing songs. UGH.

LMAO. I havent seen Frozen. Thanks for the headsup.

I think I'll pass. I used to love Family Guy until there was a musical episode. I smashed our tv.

I feel you guys, I used to love high school until I heard of High School Musical. I gave up on my education.
I watched an episode of Glee to see what the hype was. I lasted maybe 10 minutes.

I think I understand now why I don't like them. Just remembered that when I was a kid we were practising for Godspell. Myself and another ratbag were hamming it up and everyone else started copying us. It was fun. The nun decided to punish the two of us by making us the narrators. Bitch. She caused my allergy to musicals.

Same here. I find screen violence relaxing too. ..except you lose me at Bollywood. Can't stand musicals to the extent that I avoid animated films like Frozen, which is 5min of dialogue, the rest effing songs. UGH.
I love some animated musicals, but Frozen is awful.

Happy Feet is about as far as I can stretch it

Happy Feet is about as far as I can stretch it
I don't care for Happy Feet. I love Charlotte's Web though and like some of the classic Disney movies, though not really any of the princess crap.