Anger Drop Off Zone

Tools    

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
IM outragged at how my Brother could be so stupid over one girl. As if we didnt warn him the danger of it.....
he did seem to take it kinda hard, even for having his heart broken

I'm getting afeeling that one of the users here has startd up another account to get rid of bad rep. I've done that before!!!

Im angry my Star Wars DVD has been lost in transit and i cant afford Uni next year and i dont have enough reputation points for someone studying Film

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by nebbit
Sorry to hear that, maybe you are moving the wrong circles as most of the people I know are really sweet.
Exactly...the people you know. You've filed them out and made them as friends, possibly leaving the ******** behind.

And we get stuck with them.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Exactly...the people you know. You've filed them out and made them as friends, possibly leaving the ******** behind.

And we get stuck with them.
You don't have to be stuck with anyone you don't like.

**** *** ****** ****** ***ers!!!!!!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
**** *** ****** ****** ***ers!!!!!!
Heh?

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Heh?
OH, well the original post said to use *'s for vulgar language, what i said was:
I love little puppies those cute little suckers!!

There are those who call me...Tim.
People who kill animals for no reason. I read a story on the RSPCA website about a kitten that was in a bag full of water and thrown down a chute. Even though it was rescued it died shortly afterward from being cold and in shock.

There's just no excuse for that.

Well that was done purposely and cruelly right there, Ash Lee. Sad business. Why not just take it to the pound?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg
I have a friend (foe) that really makes me angry. I will not get into it right now. Just need to SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

Originally Posted by gummo
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg
I have a friend (foe) that really makes me angry. I will not get into it right now. Just need to SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM
Did you freak out on him.she yet? Give them a piece of your mind!!

bottle it up eh?? That can lead to a big burstout!!!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
Give them a piece of your mind!!

Heh- heh!