Where the Wild Things Are

Tools    

i watched the trailer for the first time today on the apple trailers website. i cant remember reading it as a child, but watching thi trailer made me want to go out and find the book and get under the duvet with a torch and relive that.

i think it looks very promising although i may find that it does not live up to the hype.
so part of of me cant wait. and the other isa bit reluctant to see it just in case.

i think i need to see a longer trailer than the one i watched. to get more of a feel for the film.
but all in all. looks rather good

It could be a great film, or it could be just...bad.

What are the explosions in the forest about?

Read it so many times when I was in elementary school. I plan on seeing it for the sake of nostalgia alone, but the fact that it looks pretty intriguing helps too.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I like the fact that they didn't go full CGI here. Great choice.

Suspect's Reviews

In the Beginning...
Yeah, I'd just like to say that as questionable a movie as this is to pull off (even though Jonze seems to be doing it so very right), when I saw the trailer for the first time, I just about wept. Like many others, this book was a big part of my childhood, and I can't wait to see the film.

Registered Creature
I dunno if I already posted this, but I absolutely LOVED the trailer - I've seen it like ten times, ha! I think it's gorgeous. I ran up to my baby sister afterwards and gave her a big hug.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Well, this is the first time watching the trailer for me, i've seen the pictures and they got me really interested, and the trailer gets me even more interested. But it looks like i will have to watch it online, i don't want to have to wait 3 months after the release in America to see it.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Every time i watch the trailer, i get more and more excited for this movie! It looks like something i'll be needing to save a place for in the "comfort movies" section of my movie collection

I like the fact that they didn't go full CGI here. Great choice.

I'm a little late to the party on this one but didn't want to start a new thread. This movie looks really interesting to me and I'm excited to see it in the theater.