Group Hugs and kisses. :D

Tools    

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by Ophelia
Smegarific smegaroo
who?

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
who?
Smiggy smeggy smoe? Firkin firkster? Smeggarooney?

Smiggy smeggy smoe? Firkin firkster? Smeggarooney?
Doesn't ring a bell.

God i must leave this thread, it's just not me heh

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
Doesn't ring a bell.

God i must leave this thread, it's just not me heh
Say hi to Luke...hugs for Luke!

Say hi to Luke...hugs for Luke!

A system of cells interlinked
Ummm... Why in the WORLD would Annonymous Last leave MoFo?

Today sucks.

So...what's the rumpus? I notice a lack of responses to anony's post...Clearly, something went down or is going down behind the scenes...

Was there another argument thread that got out of hand?

Is this a exodus from MoFo by a few of our members. with nony the first to post?

The reason I ask is that none of Mr. Last's closest compatriots mentioned his post, yet they have posted in this thread after he did, so they must have read his post.

What happened? nony was a nig part of MoFo, and will be missed... Who else is bailing?

Originally Posted by Sedai
Ummm... Why in the WORLD would Annonymous Last leave MoFo?...
It's tearing me up inside, no doubt.

Seriously, though, is it not the nature of these places that new people arrive and occasionally a "veteran" decides to go. If they have indeed gone. From my experience of forums I would always be sceptical about a grand exit, all flowery. If you want to go you just go, if you make a point that you are leaving it is normally because you are going to stay to watch the reaction.

Today sucks.

So...what's the rumpus? I notice a lack of responses to anony's post...Clearly, something went down or is going down behind the scenes...

Is this a exodus from MoFo by a few of our members. with nony the first to post?

The reason I ask is that none of Mr. Last's closest compatriots mentioned his post, yet they have posted in this thread after he did, so they must have read his post.

What happened? nony was a nig part of MoFo, and will be missed... Who else is bailing?
I guess the best way to find out answers is to ask him yourself - no one else can speak for that crazy wee head of his. *shrugs

I have read his post, I have replied to him, just not on the board...

True, that. I guess I should just ask him! I didn;t know if there had been another thread gone bad where people got on each other over politics or something. I did know that some of you folks were close(r) to him than I, so I figured I would check in with his friends who were still here. I actually don't have a way to contact nony, aside from MoFo. I did have Myspace going, so I guess I could fire that up at home and try to contact him there. I just haven;t been using Myspace because 1) it has been locked out of our network by our sonic wall, and 2) I was getting too much spam on it.

Thanks for the replies.

Come back Nony!

history *is* moralizing

yep, things are goin' on and the reasons about the silence is

1) for my part, i'm not gonna tell people what he explained to me in private mails since he would've told publicly if he wanted to, right??
i don't betray friends.

2) i just can make an assumption why so many stay silent (compare with the numerous reactions to the banning of Adidasss and when Sammy "decided" to leave (that is in fact: *threatened* since she didn't do what she said she would)!
= taboo again, and the influence of some people telling everyone thru PM to shut up about it maybe?? or a tacit decision by those who know not to spread the reasons why? or maybe for the same reason number 1?? but that would explain why they don't give *reasons*, not why they don't even write that they'll miss him, etc...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

Today sucks.

I've seen nothing on the boards that would explain it from where I sit. It's difficult to respond to his announcement when it's unclear what was meant by it. I figure if he is having a real issue, he'll talk to the people he wants to about it - it's his choice.

It just came as a big surprise to me. I take it you did a little post hunting looking for an event that might have made him leave?

Me too.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I've seen nothing on the boards that would explain it from where I sit. It's difficult to respond to his announcement when it's unclear what was meant by it. I figure if he is having a real issue, he'll talk to the people he wants to about it - it's his choice.
Exactly what she said...

and just so everyone knows, he is just fine. He wouldn't want people to worry about him. So don't, cause he is okay...and he will be back, I am almost certain.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Goodnight sweethearts, it's time for me to go.
Take care Mr Last.....

history *is* moralizing
as for fairness on these MoFos,
1) some threaten to leave and twelve people beg them to come back,
2) others leave without telling anyone cuz they don't need such announcements and no one seems to care,
3) others leave announcing it and the reactions are, at the most, very timid, and cold-hearted, as if no feelings were involved...

but yes, he's fine, just not *here* anymore.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Well this sucks big time. This is one grand air felatio. Threads without Nony are like nude Johnny Carson pics. Really not wanted.

Have a *hug* young man, if you're still here, invisible and indivisible. I don't normally do these love-in things, but you're a special exception mate

Come back and play when the rainy days have abated

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
*********HUGS********** for Annie, whose thread has been hijacked.
*********HUGS********** for Smeg, and he knows why.
*********HUGS********** for Caity, whose good sense is a beacon.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
back on topic...

i'd like to give a hug to someone that just PMed me and made the sweetest comment i have ever heard. knows who they are