Show Off Your New Avatar

Tools    

Made a change to my new Christmas avi...

Old one:

New one:
Double snowfall layer, with a newly rendered shield... with snow... and icicles.

Taken about 90 minutes to get the layers done
Nicely done! and very cool.

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail please? I've been dying to talk about the mail all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Everyday Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe SIlvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's god damn hands! Otherwise he's never going to get it and he's gonna keep coming down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out? What do I find out? There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, OK? So I decide "Oh sh*t, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! So I start marching my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and say "CAROL!! CAROL!! I gotta talk to you about Pepe!" And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single god damn desk in that office! There is no Carol in HR! Half the employees in this building have been made up! This office is a god damn ghost town.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I think I deleted every past avatar I've ever used.

Here's a new one.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jake.png
Views:	229
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	43514  

I think I deleted every past avatar I've ever used.

Here's a new one.
Welcome back.

HELLO! Congratulations! I saw you on the new Roseanne the other day. The boy who wears girls' clothes.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar722_1391.gif
Views:	230
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	43558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brad.png
Views:	191
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	43631  

Thank you!! I'll post it here once I fix it (it's suposed to animate).
Oh great, so it has the explosion too ?