Examples of good CGI

Tools    

I wanted to know what you guys think are good examples of CGI used in movies. I can't think of any off handedly, not because I don't like CGI, but because when it's done right I don't notice or credit it. So what are some good ones to look to (and watch).

Well, LoTR is a good one, never noticed Oliver Reed was CGI'd in Gladiator, a lot of blood splatter (i think) i mostly CGI in several films nowadays.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Do I smell Sarcasm?

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Mars Attacks

The day after tomorrow

The day the earth stood still ( remake)

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Obviously Iro is off his meds. Everybody knows that TRON doesn't have any CGI in it...

OK then I'll be totally serious this time...

Dude, that looks so real!

Welcome to the human race...
Obviously Iro is off his meds. Everybody knows that TRON doesn't have any CGI in it...
I have just one word to say to you, mate...

LIGHTCYCLES.

I should also throw in a mention for The Abyss...

For some reason The Abyss got me thinking about The Rock, which led me to this...

But then I started thinking about Kelly Hu...

Why isn't she in more movies?

The new Star Trek (2009) has some pretty amazing CGI in it... pretty much everything not inside

Usually any film that partners up with ILM (Industrial Lights & Magic) has, as a general rule, top notch CGI. Though I can think of several examples to the contrary, like Indy IV (if it was made by ILM... but it's George Lucas, so I'm assuming it was)