The Most WTF Movie Stuff [Spoiler Warning!!]

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
WTF Movie Moments
Leonardo DiCaprio getting his brains blown out in the elevator in "The Departed."
The ending of "Oldboy." Definitely.
The chocolate river boat ride in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."
"Tree of Life" - just, the whole thing.

WTF Movie Fact
Wes Craven based Freddie Krueger on a childhood bully, whose name was Freddy Kruger.

WTF Poster

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The ending of "Oldboy." Definitely.
For me it has to be the Octopus eating scene in Oldboy, I did not know anything about the movie and just read about that scene somewhere and that was the reason I watched Oldboy for the first time.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Being John Malcovich. The whole movie. Especially the part where Malcovich goes inside his own head.

I love it btw.

that's what she said...
I got a WTF from this:

When the thin rock formation breaks and they begin falling down the hole that takes them to "the center of the earth"...
EVERYONE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trevor (Brandon Frasers character): WE'RE STILL FALLING
EVERYONE: (Again) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Realistically, people, if you're falling down a deep dark hole and you think you're falling to your death, you arn't going to pause screaming to say "we're still falling". I just found it cheesy LOL

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When the thin rock formation breaks and they begin falling down the hole that takes them to "the center of the earth"...
EVERYONE: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trevor (Brandon Frasers character): WE'RE STILL FALLING
EVERYONE: (Again) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Realistically, people, if you're falling down a deep dark hole and you think you're falling to your death, you arn't going to pause screaming to say "we're still falling". I just found it cheesy LOL
Pfft, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey did it waaaaay funnier.

Suspect's Reviews

I think all of my WTF movie moments involve people making bad movies.

For example, WTF was everyone thinking when they made Catwoman?

Or WTF to all the people who keep giving money to M. Night Shyamalan to make films.

Also, WTF are people thinking who keep going to see Shyamalan films? Or the people who go see Michael Bay films?

As far as plot goes, I crave WTF moments out of every film I watch and, unfortunately, not near enough films provide them. At least we still have filmmakers like David Lynch and David Cronenberg to keep us on our toes!

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Or WTF to all the people who keep giving money to M. Night Shyamalan to make films.
They give him money because his movies make money. This logic also applies to Michael Bay

They give him money because his movies make money. This logic also applies to Michael Bay
I know! WTF? Right?

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!

I guess people enjoy mocking both these director's movies. Shame too, because M. Night Shyamalan is really talented as a director, but he's made some questionable material after The Sixth Sense. Can't say much for Michael Bay though, as his movies are usually all about the awesome special effects coupled with a bland script.

good work..........