13 votes
Brad Pitt
27.78%
5 votes
George Clooney
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who's better as a actor.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
That's a tough one. I've never been blown away by either. I do prefer Pitt, though. I've seen more versatility from him.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Pitt, by a longshot. His performances in Fight Club, Se7en, Twelve Monkeys, The Assassination Of Jesse James, The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, Legends Of The Fall, Inglourious Basterds, Moneyball, Babel, Burn After Reading, Interview With A Vampire & Snatch outshadows anything Clooney ever did, although his performance in From Dusk 'Til Dawn was pretty fun.

Brad Pitt was good in his early days, though the only good movie he's done recently is Moneyball.

Tree of Life is excellent.
I watched that about 5 months ago and half way through it, I stopped it..

What does that say about me, Nausicaa? Please be nice

I think Pitt's the better actor, but Clooney's has more screen presence and charisma in his little finger than the majority of Hollywood combined.

Brad Pitt... Clooney is a watchable actor but Pitt just has something extra and at least tries to change character from film to film. Clooney only changes occasionally but tends to always go back to his usual one trick.

I'm not a fan of either but I really enjoyed Brad Pitt in Burn After Reading,also he's more handsome and I have an antipathy towards George Clooney.

I'm more of a Brad Pitt kind of guy.

bradd pitttttttttttttttttttt