Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I'm not sure when Clueless started shooting, but yes she was 28 or 29 and she just turned 46. If anything, she's even sexier now than she was then. Along with James Marsters, she's the only person whose age has completely stunned me when I found out.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm going to go with Morgan Freeman, I was kinda suprised he wasn't picked yet.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeah, an almost 30 year old playing a high school student and pulling it off.

In a few years this babe will be 50 YEARS OLD!!!!! And still look hotter and younger than a little miss Lohan.

She also posed in playboy, looking FINE as hell.

Suspect's Reviews

that's what she said...
Poor Lohan. I don't have any sympathy for her for what she has done with herself these days but I really liked her old movies before she went heywire. The Parent Trap, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls, Lucky (I think thats the title). Not that they are favorites of mine (Except maybe Mean Girls, I really found that one funny). Point is, she was lovely in those movies and they were entertaining. Now when I see photos of her I barely recognize her in a way because she has dramatically changed her appearance and looks like she's in her 40s when realistically she's what, 25 or so? It's too bad she went down the wrong road. I wonder what movies she'd have starred in if she hadn't taken the wrong turns.

Haha that would be a good movie theme idea, "What movie do you think they'd have chosen Lindsay Lohan as the lead actress role is she was still acting" --just an idea

OMG... I saw that Donnie Darko poster and got all excited, thinking it was Jake Gyllenhaal Week or something where I could use a Jake avatar.

Have to go with Nurse Rached from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Hmm... I'll have to give this some thought. I've got to come up with someone who I hate, but can stand to have as an avatar.
There must be tons of Whoopi Goldberg characters you hate.

This woman. Angela Baker as portrayed by Pamela Springsteen in Sleepaway Camp 2 & 3 (forget about Felissa Rose as Angela in parts 1 & 4). Even though I love these films and in a way I love her as a horror movie killer, I would hate her severely if she was a real person. She kills anybody who does something she's against morally, which is practically everything. She'll kill you for just being a cheerleader. In the first film she was a character that only really killed people who made fun of her, and she was a boy that was made to dress like a girl by her crazy aunt. By the second film, she was a psychotic camp counselor and a full transsexual. You'd think a transsexual would be more open to different ways of living, but not this one. She might leave you alone if you're female and very shy and innocent, but the minute you run away from her or hurt her in some way, she'll break her ties with you fast.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Hmm... I'll have to give this some thought. I've got to come up with someone who I hate, but can stand to have as an avatar.
heh, that's my issue.