Grill a MoFo

Tools    

I would like to participate. But I would like that people will be nice to me but I don't think that will happen.
It's a rule. If people don't know enough to be respectful during these threads, while we are simply trying to get to know each other . . . Then I will remind them.

Seriously, if anyone ever has a real problem with this, just let us know.

This could be interesting, although I agree with Guaporense, a part of me is quite terrified at the same time

EDIT: Ah screw it, if it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to participate!
I'll add you both to the list. I'll make the next two threads, in a very few days.

Gabrielle947
Cole416
Mr.Sparkle
SilentVamp
Nope1172
AlexWilder
Guaporense
CiCi

waiting.....eagerly. hahahaha.

I've probably asked a thousand plus different questions, by now. I think when I make your thread, I'm going to wing it, go on memory, and mix them up a bit. I normally go to an older thread, copy/paste, and then alter that list. I can also add unique questions to the list, more so or less, depending on the member. Now that I've made Cole's thread, I know I'd like to do it differently, and get more variety. So I'll see how my memory is going on your thread.

One day, when the requests stop coming in, I'm going to go through the ultimate list, and see who needs some new questions. I need to clean up that ultimate list, first.

I admire your great dedication and all that hard work, Destiny! You are truly a gift to the MoFo community.
Thank you so much, sweetie! I truly appreciate it. I really love doing things for people. That's always been a big part of my personality. I also love to stay busy, and work really hard. I wish I didn't take so long, getting these made. No matter what I post, I come in a bit late. I also prefer that the questions go along with the person's likes, personality, etc . . . Every once in a very little while, that's a bit hard to pull off. For the most part, it works. Thanks again, my dear!

I'm going to be tossing this one up in the next few days.

I feel like I should sign up for this. Toss me on the list.
Not a problem, dear.

Mr.Sparkle
SilentVamp
Nope1172
AlexWilder
Guaporense
CiCi
ursaguy

OK folks, I talked to Vamp the other day about her thread, and she was kind enough to give me a pinch of time off. I was wanting to work up a decent grill thread for her, since I know her fairly decent, and we have some things in common. No worries on private questions, though. Anyway, I was having a hell of a rough time with my pain through this past week ending, and I needed a break. I feel a lot better, now, so I will get more of this work caught up.

I will work on catching the links up, asking new questions, to some of the older threads, and removing any threads from the list, that never received replies. If the people are still around, I'll pm them first.

OK, so here's the last thread I made.

Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Mr. Sparkle

Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: SilentVamp

Nope1172
AlexWilder
Guaporense
CiCi
ursaguy

The last few threads I've made, haven't received much if any questions. I'm not sure what's going on there, or why this is happening. However, I think this needs to turn around, just a bit. If people want the threads for themselves, they should also want to question others. It doesn't take any time at all, to ask a few questions. I'm going to see how this goes, before I make anymore. Come on, people. If I can work up all the questions I do, then I know you can work up 5-10.

Maybe you all don't ask certain people questions, because they didn't ask you, or anyone else anything. If that's the case, you guys are going to eventually X each other out, and there won't be anyone left. I'm just guessing, here.

Hello there, by looking at the comments I wonder if Sir Toose/Fate still do these threads. I'm almost a 2 year old MoFo so I would love to get a grill thread altough I might not get many questions, it would be nice to get one! I wonder if you guys get a mention if I do this:
It would be nice to summon people like that, MM did the @name but I don't buy that. Anyway, Fate if you are reading this add me to the To Do Lists after the Valentine's Tournament please, or when you aren't busy

I'll volunteer, but I don't think I'm that well-known to really get interviewed. What you should do is get people to pick e.g. Person A picks Person B to be questioned, then Person B chooses Person C themselves, and so on.
That's because you don't answered my question

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is this like an AMA thread? I think I have to be drunk for that.

Hello there, by looking at the comments I wonder if Sir Toose/Fate still do these threads.
Well I haven't done one in some time.

Your willingness inspires me though.

Tomorrow, in the full light of day, I may perhaps endeavor to take a peek under your frilly undergarments.