fbi
rambo 2
rocky
meet joe black
last of the mohicans
troy
gladiator
superman

"The Wanderers" soundtrack works for me...some classic rock and roll songs...

Agree with most here...'cept juno of course...how that made it in here...boggles the mind! It's like some people chose it out of spite!

"Moulin Rouge"

I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Great thread.
Here are mine.
  1. The Magnificent Seven.
  2. Return of the Magnificent Seven.
  3. The Great Escape.
  4. Platoon.
  5. American Graffiti.
  6. Rocky I
  7. Zulu
  8. The Wizard of Oz
  9. School of Rock
  10. Gettysburg

oh, and also AUGUST RUSH ! =))

The Crow
Fight Club
Snatch
The Commitments

Anyone listen to the new Nine Inch Nails album 'Ghosts I-IV' Its great movie music, can almost see a film in my head when listening to it!

Godfather, Lost in Translation, and Forest Gump

"The Blues Brothers" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". If I'm going to solitary confinement and these are the only two CDs that I can take, I ain't complainin' 'bout the selections and I'm singing my butt off until they let me go.

i love the soundtrack of the movie "WICKER PARK". . .. . . the movie also melted my heart! it was full of emotions. . the movie was full of twists. you can't understand its story if you won't finish it! the song really fits it!

I'm only including soundtracks that have been made specifically for the movie ( or as in the case of SNF, mostly for the movie). Therefore I'm negating soundtrax like Pulp Fiction which is made up of songs that were pre-written.
Dawg.

5. Streets Of Fire
A guilty pleasure, I must admit, but truth be told,
it was this movie that showed me that tonight is what it means to be young.

4. Juno
Yeah, I really do like this soundtrack. So, y'know.....
shut up.

3. The Graduate
I've only had one time in my life where an older lady tried to seduce me ( unsuccesfully, I might add). Unfortunately, it was late one night offa North Ave., near downtown Chicago. And I think that she expected either money or drugs in exchange.
At least, I think it was a she. The darkness of the night combined with "her" facial hair really prevented me from making a fair assesment.

2. Saturday Night Fever
You can tell by the way that I use my walk that I'm a woman's man.
No, seriously..... you can.

1. Purple Rain
Y'know, I've been to alot hotels in my time, & I have yet to walk into a lobby that has a girl masturbating with a magazine. Or with my luck, maybe I have, but didn't get there until after security threw her out.