Who pees in the shower?

Tools    

this is a huge thing for me, i don't be in the shower!! but every girlfriend i have had does!!? And my friends do to!!! WTF is wrong with people...but i heard it prevents athletes foot...
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

I think that the question should actually be... who does NOT pee in the shower?

**** in the bath FTW

fbi
I pee in peoples mouths

I pee in the bath.
And yes I am telling the truth. Getting in and out of the bath is quite dangerous, moreso then bathing in a little weewee.

The bath water dilutes the urine pretty quickly anyway.
And has anyone heard that the toilet tends to actually be cleaner then your average kitchen counter?

What about jelly fish stings? Should one wizz on them?

Who pees in the shower?
I don't normally take showers.
I'm a bath type.
I don't pee.
I'm more of a bubble machine.
I guess anything goes, as long as it isn't electrical.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

You're a Genius all the time
Anyone hear of a toilet? This is a sick thread.
jrs, I'm seriously worried about you. Have you enjoyed a single day of your life? You need to get out there and live. Why don't you set aside a night for yourself and just start urinating in all the places you find "taboo". I think you'll find it simultaneously exhilarating and relieving. Just pee all over the place. Pee on the side of the nearest barn. Pee on a small woodland creature. Pee everywhere. It would be really good for you.

jrs, I'm seriously worried about you. Have you enjoyed a single day of your life? You need to get out there and live. Why don't you set aside a night for yourself and just start urinating in all the places you find "taboo". I think you'll find it simultaneously exhilarating and relieving. Just pee all over the place. Pee on the side of the nearest barn. Pee on a small woodland creature. Pee everywhere. It would be really good for you.
Oh grow up.

Don't be embarrassed JRS, this monkey is embarrassed too.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.