It's Friday: What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
A Levels. For History, British Politics between 1815 and 1914, The growth of Welsh National Consciousness (Welsh language, agriculture, national identity etc), and the French Revolution.

And some stuff for ICT and Business Studies.

These next few weeks are gonna be fun fun fun

[EDIT]
I would do it now, but I can't concentrate

Don't know, got a party tomorrow, might go out for a drive (before drinking ). Then work on Sunday.....

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Just back from the pub, ( on the mineral waters!!! ), meeting my pal's new daughter tomorrow, going to City Halls for the Jazzfest launch, which I'm making a documentary on, got my fave little girls 10th birthday after it then loads of filming on Sunday!!!
It's all go, go, go!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

history *is* moralizing
i'll have a bath with a girl after she gives me an integral massage

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Didn't have the haircut, they were fully booked. Didn't get the tan either, it wasn't sunny. Or warm, even. Brrr!
and you *paid* for that??

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Going to a fundraiser tomorrow for the Children's Tumor Foundation. I'm doing something on Sunday too... don't ask me what, though... hope I wrote that down someplace.

Friday night.....out for a meal with friends.........

Saturday night...............Baby sitting...............

Sunday........................Antique Fair................

The Adventure Starts Here!
Saturday: Take Gracie to drum lessons, duplicate church bulletin, finish proofreading a book that is annoying me because I disagree with half of what it says.

Sunday: Church in the morning, then relaxing and reading all day! The Fourth Commandment rocks!

I plan to study, and perhaps take a shower. That'd be pretty sweet.

I feel really inadequate putting my posts up now that the button says "Here we go." Can we have a special button for those of us who are unexcitable, like "Another painful outpouring of meaningless thoughts"?

there's a frog in my snake oil
I worked til 9. I'm now drinking sedately. And defintely not looking for rhythmic representations of the iambic pentameter to see if they reflect the British soul. No. (Although i might have figured out that the Spanish soul goes dak-dak dak-dak-dak.)

No.

[Coz actually, i did that last week ]

---

In other news - gleaned from a barely-toothed drunken Spaniard who was thankfully cadging money off someone else - here's some wisdom i learnt tonight...

-Never go up in a hot air ballon.

-Always clean your bum.

-Never make love to your mum.

(He said it, not me )

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
I feel really inadequate putting my posts up now that the button says "Here we go." Can we have a special button for those of us who are unexcitable, like "Another painful outpouring of meaningless thoughts"?
How about ones that say...

Your squirrel masters command you?

And, may i just say, yay - Henry's knocking around the place again

Have some bird-jam

Whew, got the drum lessons done, the bulletin done, the proofreading done. Now I have to finish two more loads of laundry before bed (it's 10 p.m. now).

But tomorrow looks WIDE OPEN now! Maybe I'll actually get some WRITING done!

w00t!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Working all weekend. Mondays are my days off, so I truly truly love mondays.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You know, me too on the lovin' Mondays thing. Every other Monday I spend all day at the big big ol' library, with my laptop and free WiFi and a coffee shop right inside, etc. I just LOVE it.

I used to have to commute 40 miles one way to work on Mondays but now I freelance so I can stay home or go to the library or anything else!

Originally Posted by Yoda
Made some progress on a website overhaul (not this site...different one) and biked twenty miles. So yeah, I'm pretty tired.
Yeah, whew, that website overhaul stuff can really wipe you out.