Top 10 List Of Your Most Hated Movie Goers

Tools    

Here's yet another thing to add to the list: The Giggler.

Last night, when my sister in law and I attended a screening of WSS at a local repertory theatre (one of the two left in our area), there were a whole bunch of people talking in non-English, and there was one woman who was giggling through the whole Overture part of the movie. Finally she stopped after being told to shut up afew times, but it was a bit unnerving, to say the least.

Mr. Zeeuw (inhabitant of province zeeland) I was on a date (with a zeeuw) and there was a zeeuw family sitting behind us. Now im usually freaking out on a date because im shy. But the family behind us brought there ow food, took off their shoes and put there feet on my date's chair and were talking and burping during the movie. After finishing our beers during the movie we felt like throwing the bottles at them. He did turn out to be my boyfriend for some time, so that was the positive side of it

And do check my "art": Deviant

The audience I watched Ironman with the other night had to be one of the best I've sat with in a while... no cell phones, no talking... no weird noises... and everyone laughed... oooed... ouched... and AHed at the same time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i bet if all the mofos who complained in this thread sat down and watched a film together and we filmed the experience we would find that we are the people we moan about

how about dreamcatcher
does any one likes it

i bet if all the mofos who complained in this thread sat down and watched a film together and we filmed the experience we would find that we are the people we moan about
Im sure they will, ive got the nasty habit of laughing hard when somebody gets killed in an unnormal way (like being chopped by a helicopter) i cant help it

I'm not old, you're just 12.

2. The Bright Cell Phone In Dark Moron

4. The Laugh At Non Funny Moments Moron
I had to deal with both of these when I saw Speed Racer this weekend. SO ANNOYING.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am the Great Cornholio!
The only thing that really pisses me off is stupid parents + noisy kids. Otherwise, I can handle it without wanting to kill everyone.

I hate how the norm is paying 10-15$ for a ticket, 10$ for popcorn, and 5$ for a drink where I live. I have been to other states and it is like 4-5$ a ticket.

I HATE those comic-book nerds who insist on running their commentary behind me-DURING SPIDER-MAN2!

...uh the post is up there...

Beware The Probe!
I HATE those comic-book nerds who insist on running their commentary behind me-DURING SPIDER-MAN2!
Sorry...
My bad.

We still have a drive in here and I hate when someone in one of those jacked up trucks parks in front of my compact car.

Never gave this any consideration, undercoverlover, but that's entirely possible. LOL!

I don't think so, we're MoFo's.

The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

1. The ghetto gang of middle school/high school kids who come in late and like to either break up in smaller groups so they can shout at each other from top to bottom of the theater or sit together and pick on others. Always laughing and talking through the whole movie and if someone says "shutup", they laugh and get defensive to start trouble.

2. The jerk who likes to shout something lame, usually one word or a noise, during a quiet part in the movie and hear people either pissed off or giggling at it.

The King of Movies
You know when your friend tells you about a awsome movie they watched. You think to your self "dam if he says the film is that good then i gotta see it!". Then just as he is about the finish talking about it he mentions the best scene in the movie (usaly the last one) and SPOILES the friggin thing!

While we're still on this subject: Not long after I went and saw Schindler's List with my brother and a friend of mine, I read an article in the NY Times about an incident where a bunch of young high school kids, who'd been taken on a class trip to see Schindler's List, and were laughing through the whole thing, particularly the most horrific parts of it. That, to me, was rather frightening, because it goes to show that some people really have been totally de-sensitized by violence, and have no sense of reality or history, nor do they care about the suffering of others. Worse, the teacher who chaperoned the class trip to see the movie attempted to put the best complexion on it by making up the excuse that they were young and didn't know better. All this having been said, my opinion is that, yes, the kids were young, but old enough to know better.

i went to a late showing once and some...lets call them thugs...were throwing stuff at me...it was either dimes, or candy...how do i know dimes if it was infact currency? I dont know...dimes is just what i am choosing to believe. I dont get why people pay to get into a movie just to fool around.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really hate people who for some strange reason likes to ramm thier whole arm in the packet of sweets and rattle like hell, this pisses me off especailly when they are sat very close to you.