THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Pretty sure she'll eventually be back. We all are sometimes in a bad mood, it's just that MG takes a lot of time to get out of it. She's a very emotional person and I respect her for that.

I was wondering too... We lost MovieGal
Damn, for real?

That's only like, the 10th time in a year she "left" the forum! I'm so scared, will she ever be back? Only God knows

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pretty sure she'll eventually be back. We all are sometimes in a bad mood, it's just that MG takes a lot of time to get out of it. She's a very emotional person and I respect her for that.
The moment she realizes I'm still here, she'll be back here any minute.

I miss not talking to MovieGal, we talked more in PM than on the board. If she doesn't come back it's a big loss for all of us. And for me it's a loss as there's only a few people who I talk to on a regular basis and she was one of them. I always felt I could relate to her, even though we had different taste in films.

I used all my powers and tried to bring her back.

Let's see if magical powers work.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And mother****ers act like they forgot about Dre

I think I listen ''Forget About Dre'' way too much

Jesus, Derek, for a moment I thought these are MovieGal's words you're quoting, but when I got to 'Dre' bit it got confusing.

It may take some time before MovieGal returns here. Sadly, we have to wait.

It may take some time before MovieGal returns here. Sadly, we have to wait.
Oh, okay.

That "laundry day" pic has been produced on a few paranormal sites i've visited, because of a specific image of visual pareidolia, does anyone see something created by whatever they think it is? Just curious?

Wow! I just found one of the best things I've ever seen on the Internet. It takes awhile to load, but once it's loaded, it's been worth waiting!

That "laundry day" pic has been produced on a few paranormal sites i've visited, because of a specific image of visual pareidolia, does anyone see something created by whatever they think it is? Just curious?
I've got nothing here. I'm just seeing T-Shirts hung across a garden.

According to your animation checklist, the best films you haven't watch that appeared on the list are (in descending rank they appeared on the list)-

Grave of the Fireflies
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Frozen
Porco Rosso
Whisper of the Heart
Tale of Tales
Castle in the Sky
Millennium Actress
Wolf Children