The Punisher
74.07%
20 votes
Indiana Jones
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Punisher (The Punisher)

vs.

Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones films)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Even I say that. But voted for Frank.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Punisher as im not an indi fan I think The Punisher has more guns.

harrison ford has GOT to go. Punisher it is.
I voted for The Punisher as well. Mainly because I am aware that he was gonna get demolished and thought he should have a few votes before going down. But, there is a predisposition that Jane brought to that character. I'm not a big fan of the Indy films or the Indy character, but the quality of them unquestionably surpasses the 2004 version of The Punisher, and while The Punisher may not have been a good film, the character that Jane brought to the screen was outstanding.

That's a stupid comparison if you mind my saying...Indy owns The Punisher in every way imaginable!
"Like the fella says...in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock!"
- Harry Lime, Vienna, 1948

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im not a fan of Indy at all I have never been able to watch the movies or get into them, I dont know why

Members of my family even think im foolish but Ive given them ago numerous times and I just dont like them

Registered Creature
They're both pretty hot.

Punisher because he's a Wild Child.

Registered Creature
Plus, Indy's whip and fedora are most def. no match for the Punisher's COMPLETELY TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS WHITE SKULL EMBLEM OUTFIT!!!

Completely OWNS the whip and fedora. Indy can eat that.

I'm assuming this a challenge in a fight and not popularity and think Punisher would win through the sheer amount of weaponary he has plus Indy loses points after Crystal Skull.

Registered Creature
The Punisher's weaponry and his outfit do outdo that of Indy's, one must admit. Plus, the Punisher is just an overall better, far more interesting character, in my opinion.

The Indy movies may have been better than The Punisher adaptations, but come on.. the Punisher comics outshine the Indy movies, so there.

Also, I completely agree with what n3wt said--

The Punisher as im not an indi fan I think The Punisher has more guns