Tools    

Plot

A post-apocalyptic nightmare in which all of humanity is threatened.

Cast

Jennifer Connelly
John C. Reilly
Elijah Wood
Crispin Glover
Christopher Plummer
Martin Landau

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/9-feature/trailer

Theaters: September 9, 2009

Actually looks really good and has that Tim Burton animation style to it. I thought the music really completed that trailer.

I did have thoughts of Little Big Planet's Sackboy movie thoughts though.

-Hattori Hanzo

Actually looks really good and has that Tim Burton animation style to it. I thought the music really completed that trailer.

I did have thoughts of Little Big Planet's Sackboy movie thoughts though.
Yeah, but to me it sorta looks like too much CGI, and not enough Burton. Tim Burton's animation sequences were stop motion, am I correct? This makes me upset, but the movie looks great.

North American Scum!
Looks like a decent movie with some good CGI and an interesting concept. Was it just me or was the trailer packed to bursting point with action?k Kind of odd for an animation movie IMO.

Either way I'll see it when it comes out.

wow i love tim burton movies
and this movie looks pretty dam good
i am definatley gonna watch this one

6 Movie Clips and a 4 Minute Sneak Peak Featurette of Director Shane Acker’s 9

Opening on September 9th is director Shane Acker’s debut feature film 9. The film is based on his short that won an Academy Award, and with the help of producers Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov, he got to make a feature. While I have yet to see “9″, it looks really cool and the people I’ve spoken to that have seen it have told me positive things. Click here to take a look at a 4 minute sneak peek, and for 6 clips from the film click here.

Here’s the official synopsis:

When #9 (voiced by Elijah Wood) first comes to life, he finds himself in a post-apocalyptic world. All humans are gone, and it is only by chance that he discovers a community of other small beings like him taking refuge from fearsome machines that roam the landscape intent on doing them harm. Despite being the neophyte of the group, #9 convinces the others that hiding will do them no good. They must take the offensive if they are ever to survive, and they must discover why the machines want to destroy them in the first place. As they’ll soon come to learn, the very future of civilization may depend on them.

A Focus Features presentation in association with Relativity Media of a Jim Lemley/Tim Burton/Timur Bekmambetov production, 9’s voice cast includes Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly, Jennifer Connelly, Christopher Plummer, Crispin Glover, Martin Landau, and Fred Tatasciore. The film is produced by Jim Lemley, Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov, and Dana Ginsburg. The story is by Shane Acker, and the screenplay is by Pamela Pettler (Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride, Monster House). The film is directed by Shane Acker.
Source: Collider

I am extremly excited to see this.
my most favorite characters would have to be 3,4,6,7,and 9 so far

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really looking forward to this it looks awesome.

I think i developed a bit of a crush on Elijah Wood

movie was great, little rushed, but still great

I hear there may be a sequel in the works...