The best movies with Bud Spencer

Tools    

I think that Italian actor Bud Spencer (real name: Carlo Pedersoli) was great star of old low-budget spaghetti westerns and action movies. I watched over 20 movies with his starring.

In my opinion, the best movies with Bud Spencer are:
They Call Me Trinity (1970) - confessional scene is the best
Blackie the Pirate (1971)
Flatfoot (1973)
Watch Out, We're Mad (1974)
Flatfoot in Hong Kong (1975)
Soldier of Fortune (1976)
Flatfoot in Africa aka The Knock-Out Cop (1978)
The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid (1979) - great comedy with alien boy
Flatfoot in Egypt (1980)
Miami Supercops (1985)
Aladdin (1986)

Extralarge TV mini-series is very good as well, but I watched only two episodes and I'm going to watch next episodes with Bud Spencer

How many movies with Bud Spencer do you know?

My Name Is Nobody, in which he co-starred with Henry Fonda, is easily the best movie he ever starred in.

You can add Banana Joe to that list, it's hilarious. He goes it alone, no Terence Hill.

Here's a full list.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0817881/

Yes, I watched twice. It is excellent comedy movie.

My Name Is Nobody, in which he co-starred with Henry Fonda, is easily the best movie he ever starred in.
I take it you're referring to Terence Hill, and not Bud Spencer?

I agree wholeheartedly, My Name Is Nobody is a really good movie. I must admit, however, to being less than impressed with the two Trinity movies with Hill and Spencer. I mean, they were kind of funny, but I wasn't exactly bowled over.

BTW, if you want to see a really good movie starring Terence Hill in a more serious dramatic role, I'd advise anyone to check out 1970's Wrath of the Wind, directed by Mario Camus. I saw it as part of an Arrow Video box set of Italian Westerns on Blu-ray called Savage Guns, released just last year. (It's also listed under a couple other titles, including The Wind's Fierce, and when Hill became super-famous after having a hit with They Call Me Trinity, it was re-titled Trinity Sees Red as a way of cashing in.)

Although stylistically akin to an Italian Western, it's actually a period drama set in Andalusia, Spain during the 19th century, and deals with the crisis of conscience of an assassin named Marcos (Terence Hill), who is paid to assassinate the leader of a group of revolutionary peasants. Eventually, he falls in love with a rebel named Soledad (Maria Grazia Buccella). The movie also stars none other than Fernando Rey as the villain, a wealthy landowner named Don Antonio, who is the man who first hired Marcos.

Granted, all this has nothing to do with Bud Spencer. But hey, as long as we're off topic...

The truth is in here
Granted, all this has nothing to do with Bud Spencer. But hey, as long as we're off topic...
That does lead me to ask though: Is there a good dramatic movie starring Bud Spencer?

I take it you're referring to Terence Hill, and not Bud Spencer?
They look so much alike, how can I even tell which is which??

When the joke goes over someone's head completely...