The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
thanks tat but I love it when CR teases and even MORE when Vicky does!!!

and D@MN FINE campaigning, Sexy!! (or should that be D@MN SEXY campaigning)?
Both kinda work. . .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I didn't recognize you for a second due to the avatar.

I changed it a couple of days ago because Tat's choice for the Weekly Movie Theme is Animated Movies, so I went back to my Wall-E avatar. I thought between his theme choice and the Sci-Fi Countdown coming up, the timing was right for the change.

Just 26 hours left until the deadline!

If you're eligible to vote and you haven't yet, get your ballot in now!

Just remember:

You can vote for anyone but yourself. It doesn't matter if that person has been here for 1 day or 16 years. It doesn't matter if they've been banned. It doesn't matter if they haven't posted in ages. It doesn't matter if they've asked not to be voted for. If you like them, vote for them!

If you can't think of 25 MoFos you really like, you can send a list of as few as 10.

If you'd rather not have it known that you voted but still want to participate, just PM me your ballot with a note saying you want to be anonymous and I won't put your name on the voter list, but will still count your votes.

Nobody has to know who you voted for but you and me.

It's all in good fun!

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Why would anyone want to vote for you?
Suspect already has him at Nr.1. Don't underestimate the power of negativity, disappointment, bad taste, etc. I had him at Nr.26 in my list of top 100 MoFos.

Remember to 'Roq the vote, everyone.
Iroquel. That should be your new transgender name - Iroquel.

Why would anyone want to vote for you?
Suspect already has him at Nr.1. Don't underestimate the power of negativity, disappointment, bad taste, etc. I had him at Nr.26 in my list of top 100 MoFos.
Oh please. I am well aware of the power of negativity. I'm the QUEEN of negativity on this forum. Well, okay, that title actually probably goes to Sexy. I'm sure there are those who might say I'm the queen of bad taste though.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Didn't get my computer back yet. But I just sent in my list as I knew I would be passing the library today. I wanted to make sure that I got it sent in in time.

Oh there are changes I'd like to make to my ballot, too, but the rule is no changes once submitted so we're all SOL on that.

Just eight hours left until the deadline!