THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

What's going on MoFos? I'm on a fifteen hour road trip, it's my turn to sleep and I can't.
"The Druid" - Sleep

that's what's going on

Also, I'm pretty sure "Disarm" by Smashing Pumpkins is the saddest song ever made.

My cousin always called me the name of the lead singer, said I looked like him. I took it as an insult. I thought I looked more like Tom Cruise.

My cousin always called me the name of the lead singer, said I looked like him. I took it as an insult. I thought I looked more like Tom Cruise.
People have told me, when I was skinny, that I looked a bit like Tom Cruise.

We have the same low brow, I think.

I'm way hotter though
You have better teeth. I never got the Cruise infatuation but I think that is because I'm the wrong sex to get the Cruise thing.

Driving through the night always seems like a good idea to me till about 1AM, then it's like what the hell was I thinking.

I always loved driving at 1, no one out.

Man... good times just driving around in the night. One time when I was having my breakdown I was terrified to go home, and I literally spend the whole night driving, didn't come home until about four or something.

I always loved driving at 1, no one out.

Man... good times just driving around in the night. One time when I was having my breakdown I was terrified to go home, and I literally spend the whole night driving, didn't come home until about four or something.
Yeah, that's why I like driving overnight, the roads are empty. My legs get real restless after 5 or so hours though. We are at about 8 hours now. I think that's why I can't sleep.

Disarm is a great song.

I listened to that song (and album) quite a lot when I was really bad.
The Smashing Pumpkins are one of my favorite bands. Those two albums they released in the nineties were absolutely out of this world!