THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You know that's not really a bad idea. I was thinking about a cashmere throw blanket. They watch a lot of movies and everyone needs a good snuggle blanket. I was thinking that wasn't enough, but if I got that and a duvet that could work.

I hate getting gifts. Even if I like what it is, which I usually do, I hate having to act surprised and ecstatic. That's just not me.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I love getting gifts. I don't like sitting around while everyone states at me when I open them, but I love getting them one on one.

I'm getting my dad a personal gift. I have this pic of us when I am about two. I'm going to get it resized and framed.

I hate getting gifts. Even if I like what it is, which I usually do, I hate having to act surprised and ecstatic. That's just not me.
here Swanzy.... a gift...

I love getting gifts. I don't like sitting around while everyone states at me when I open them, but I love getting them one on one.

I'm getting my dad a personal gift. I have this pic of us when I am about two. I'm going to get it resized and framed.
actually I got a gift today from the girl who always sits beside me at work... its always hot in the call center and I have problems breathing.... she bought me a portable fan about 5 inches in height... very nice thing to do.... and it works very good for being so small.

Kaidan looks good based on the poster.
but a spanish film with Viggo... you can never go wrong with Viggo.... (for the most part).. lol

I will wait 30 minutes to see which has the most comments before I watch.....

Viggo is good. I was just watching Lord of the Rings the other day.

I watched it, and then changed my profile banner.
I changed my avatar from "Wicker Man" to "One Eye" for a short time .. then seen "Deliver Us From Evil" ... now I have the gutted cat....

Go back to Wicker Man.
I should go back to "One Eye"... and keep it as him..... perhaps there are pics from him in "The Salvation"... oohhhh Cowboy One Eye... lol

I'm going to do a remake of The Wicker Man, set it in the ghetto, and call it The Wicker Dawg.

I'm going to do a remake of The Wicker Man, set it in the ghetto, and call it The Wicker Homie.
Dont be goin' messin' with Lord Summerisle..