The Movieforums Top 100 War Movies Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Just wanna thank everyone for their patience. The day job's been unusually busy this week and I've had less time to do all this than I'd hoped, and as usual I just refuse to rush it (well, no more than usual). Not too much longer, I promise.

YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR DUTY TO THE WEBSITE EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST THING YOU DO. YOU GOT THAT YOU SORRY-LOOKING MAGGOT FACE!!!

As we wait for things to start, why don't you check this simple quiz I made a while ago on Sporcle? Not that tough but just for fun.

Overlord was my 1 pointer. Any chance to try to inject some horror into what we’re doing I’m going to take it.

The one point wonders are revealed. Please go to the first page to see it.
Nice! Mine didn't make it, so even though I'm pretty sure it won't make it, I'm glad someone else gave it some love.

As for the others, I've seen the following...

3. Defiance (2008)
8. K-19: The Widowmaker (2002)
10. Michael Collins (1996)
12. Overlord (2018)

It's been a good while since I saw K-19 and Michael Collins, but Defiance crossed my mind. However, even though I liked it quite a bit, it's not something that I found groundbreaking or impactful enough for me to vote for it. I also liked Overlord quite a bit, but maybe I didn't vote for it for the same reasons.