The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Your work doesn’t mind?

You ready? You look ready.
Your work doesn’t mind?
my plan is to use it before work. so, given that i’d have to come in early and would thus always be on time, i can’t see how it would be a bad thing.

it took all weekend but i got it done. except for putting the TV on the wall

this used to be the junk room. now it will be the reading/jamming/mixing room.

Don’t usually go for colored walls, but I like this color & it looks very good. Is that a print by the Dutch painter Hobbema on top of the bookcase? I have a very similar one that is lovely.

Kudos re tv. I couldn’t get a tv fixed up on the wall to save my life.

Don’t usually go for colored walls, but I like this color & it looks very good. Is that a print by the Dutch painter Hobbema on top of the bookcase? I have a very similar one that is lovely.

Kudos re tv. I couldn’t get a tv fixed up on the wall to save my life.
from what i was told it’s a painting by my grandma. but it says Range down in the corner, so i dunno if i believe that entirely.

i’ve mounted several TVs on a wall by myself. the big ones are a bitch. keywords: stud finder

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Me & wife.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Photo not loading Min'.

I need to peek in this thread more. I haven't been able to get on the site with a laptop as much past few years, and posting photos with my phone is meh.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
didn’t think to take one from the better angle last year, but here’s a one year comparison of our new hospital tower

Which town is this in?
Who is the investor? The municipality or private?

Trouble with a capital "T"

Nice looking house, nice and tidy, I like the colored rules too. Are you usually an organized person or did you cram all the dirty dishes into the kitchen just to take the photo

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
didn’t think to take one from the better angle last year, but here’s a one year comparison of our new hospital tower
Interestingly, not much advance for a year period, in my view. If this was in Singapore or Hong Kong that would be in operation already. Obviously the local mafia experience problems at the moment.

Nice looking house, nice and tidy, I like the colored rules too. Are you usually an organized person or did you cram all the dirty dishes into the kitchen just to take the photo
i’d say i’m 60/40. i prefer things put away and organized (a place for every case, and every case in its place) but i can’t keep it that way for longer than a day or two. i should have taken a photo for a beforehand. the room was pretty damn full and you could only open the door. now all that stuff is organized and packed away in the basement on wire shelves. i had been putting it off for a year and it just kept getting worse, so i’m glad it’s done.

i’m glad y’all like the color because it came that way. haha

Interestingly, not much advance for a year period, in my view. If this was in Singapore or Hong Kong that would be in operation already. Obviously the local mafia experience problems at the moment.
they’ve added two floors. and an active construction is ripe for graft. i could see things “getting held up” for $. but for real, i can’t stand the place. medical monopoly.

The typewriter. Is it sentimental or actually used? Nice space!

The typewriter. Is it sentimental or actually used? Nice space!
Sentimental. It did work at one time but I stupidly stored it in an unconditioned storage unit and a part broke on it so the carriage doesn’t move anymore. I want to get it fixed but there’s no place local anymore.