What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
2 incredibly brutal scenes in this film.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I can only imagine since the cover seems to be a nude woman. It's play instant so I might check it out tho.
Lol.

I felt sick for hours after watching Irreversible.

Still, nothing had me feeling sick quite as much as Buried. It is the only movie I had to actually pause to go collect myself during.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer disturbed me the most.
Last House on the left would probably be second.

Watching Martyrs tonight and looking forward to seeing Irreversible soon.

forward to seeing Irreversible soon.
Be prepared.

Antichrist makes me cringe. I could never imagine doing the things done in that film. Another somewhat disturbing movie would be The Audition, slow but has some gross scenes.

Hell all this talk about Irreversible makes me wanna see it. Its gettin pretty late here but I'll try to Get through this movie.its only 1 and a half hours and of its as bad as you guys say it should keep me awake

I know, I feel the same way lol. I think my boyfriend is nonchalantly trying to convince me not to cuz I get nightmares real bad.

I couldn't get through 20 mins of that "artistic" BS. I'll try again tommorow but I don't see this movie leaving really any effect on me. Just weird and they way they made the Cinemetography is just annoying. Made me dizzy

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
You're timid, aren't you? That's okay, little buddy. I think the only film for me to cause a slight disturbance was a Serbian FIlm. I highly recommend against seeing that.

You're timid, aren't you? That's okay, little buddy. I think the only film for me to cause a slight disturbance was a Serbian FIlm. I highly recommend against seeing that.
You must have not grasped the concept of this film.
It was so disturbingly good. It left me feeling off after I left the theater.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Definitely A Serbian Film as said before. You cannot un-see that.

i spit on your grave

gross!!

It was mildly disturbing, though, not that much.

i dunno if its been metioned but "Antichrist" is one of the most messed up flicks i have ever seen.