What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

i am also watching the paralympics.

Really proud of our runner Jason Smyth.

A possible future olympian??? (London Olympics not paralympics)

Wondering if I will ever feel like I am dry again ( no, I didn't pee on myself )... and am beginning to suspect I might have a touch of pneumonia....
Take a shot or three of some good 'ol liqour . Hope you get dry and feel better, you need a vacation.

Welcome to the human race...
I am currently procrastinating on an assignment that I lack either the time, resources or most importantly the inclination to finish properly.

I am watching the highlights of Nebs avatar, I am getting goose bumps too.
Oh man, what I could say.

The more tired I am, the goofier I get.

Any other night, I'd be wide awake. Now that I'm counting on that, I've been as sleepy as hell, for over an hour.

What am I doing, besides making jokes here and there? Making avatars. I'll go shower myself awake, in a smidge.

I was back in under two hours. MRI machines sure are a tight fit, and I like the funky beats that they play while they scan you. Now to patiently wait for my doctor's phone call. They 'should' be calling him tomorrow, with the results, and then he will call me. Something tells me that it will be an evening phone call. What evening during this weekend, I do not know, but yeah, it will be in the evening.
I should probably go to bed now.

I was back in under two hours. MRI machines sure are a tight fit, and I like the funky beats that they play while they scan you. Now to patiently wait for my doctor's phone call. They 'should' be calling him tomorrow, with the results, and then he will call me. Something tells me that it will be an evening phone call. What evening during this weekend, I do not know, but yeah, it will be in the evening.
I should probably go to bed now.
at least you will have an answer sweetie sleep well

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've had a weird couple of days...

Someone told me that they'd heard my father had died (you couldn't make this up, honestly ) and it took me quite a while to disprove them.

As you can probably tell, my old man and me don't get along so we're not the most communicative of father/son partnerships.

As you can probably tell, my old man and me don't get along so we're not the most communicative of father/son partnerships.
Even so, I am glad he is ok.

You know I must have been getting some vibe about you while i was walking Boris I was thinking about you nice things

I am half agony, half hope.
Ordering pizza for the horde of kids over here, and deciding which movie to watch this evening.

Johann von Goethe

I'm glad your father is okay too Tatty... and I hope one day your relationship with him takes a turn for the better... hugs....

Right now I'm wondering why I ate so much... we have a family thing this week-end... so several cousins and I went out to eat earlier... and.... we're going to hit a few... umm... places later on when the rest of the crew gets here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Repeating Nebs, and Caity. Hopefully it all works out.

Thanks for the comment. I feel bad for claustrophobic people. My mother is, and the second that lady started sliding me in there, I said, "God bless my mother. I can see why this bothers her." I was perfectly fine, but I could hang out in a closet all day, if need be. I liked the different sound effects, during the 7 or so scans they made. A couple of them sounded a tad like DJ music. Normally when I hear a weird song, or sounds like that, I . . . well, I purposely dance funny to it. Dancing normal wouldn't be any fun. Anyway, that one scan started, I had that thought, and got the giggles. I can't be serious to save my life. I'm glad I didn't mess up the scan.

Caity . . . um, places?

I feel asleep during my MRI, was good ZZZZs.

Hope everthing is alright Dest'

Tat', It is tough not getting along with a loved one, especially a parent. Glad he is ok.

Cait', no time to be the D.D., live it up!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Even so, I am glad he is ok.

You know I must have been getting some vibe about you while i was walking Boris I was thinking about you nice things
Boris?

To get a vibe about me all the way from sunny Australia means only one thing. I need to bath more often!

Re: My old man. Genuinely, thanks for your thoughts but, y'know what? I'll come clean - the first thought that went through my head when I was told 'the news' was "Why have none of his b*stard family told us?", not "I hope he's not dead".

Turns out that they moved house and he didn't bother telling his kids.

Don't worry, that's only the second time he's done that.