MoFo Fantasy Football Signups (Season 4/2011)

Tools    

Scout must have opted out and left the league.

We got one spot open in the overflow league. If any MoFo wants in, and will maintain their team from beginning to end not being an absentee owner, then please send me their email.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Is there any openings left for this league?
Scout, I'm double dipping at present. If Tongo is full up, you can have my slot in the over-flow league.

fairs fair and all that.

(To Kill a Mockingbird is my fave American Lit as well )
so scout is juno.

meh i have no interest in playing any games with the attention whore of the day.

Tongo yank me. im out of the ppr jungle.

so scout is juno.

meh i have no interest in playing any games with the attention whore of the day.

Tongo yank me. im out of the ppr jungle.
Who's getting the foolish attention now with this drama?

Juno just bet Dexter a DVD on any possible life occurance, and he'll come around.

Hey wait a minute! Have you sent your DVD to Yoda from last year?! Yes Im seriously asking.

Juno just bet Dexter a DVD on any possible life occurance, and he'll come around.

Hey wait a minute! Have you sent your DVD to Yoda from last year?! Yes Im seriously asking.

Yes I did, just recently - it is covered in masking tape and totally has the Colts logo smeared all over it. It may even have some postage due when he gets it - sry

Thanks, Dionne. Still waiting on you, though, Dusty. Badger, too. C'mon guys, you've had a loooong time now.

Re: Juno. She wasn't in on the DVD thing last year, so she wasn't supposed to send one.