Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

IMO this picture is pretty much typical of her look during the '40s era.

Just one of the greatest beauties of the Golden Age of Hollywood. I've seen her in Impact (1949), Hail the Conquering Hero (1944), and Tall in the Saddle (1944). Fine and fine-looking in all three.

Another beauty from the Golden Era is Paulette Goddard, who was married to two actors once upon a time, those being Charlie Chaplin, then Burgess Meredith. They were the in-between husbands. Her first was a short marriage, to Edgar James, the president of the Southern Lumber Company, located in Asheville, North Carolina. Her final marriage was to
Erich Maria Remarque, who wrote All Quiet on the Western Front. She was beautiful!

Some amazing-looking women in here.

I've posted her lots of times, but I've just mentioned her in a thread and posted a pic, so I'll post some more here of the lovely (no matter what my family/friends think) Kym Valentine.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You guys like women with strong jaws.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.