The Maisie Williams Thread

Tools    

Yeah, Russell T Davies should have let him play it how he wanted to: scarier and more 'behind the scenes' so to speak.
When Matt Smith was still going I had Jonathan Rhys Meyers in my mind as a possible Master, because he has certain qualities that fit without being over-the-top.

When Matt Smith was still going I had Jonathan Rhys Meyers in my mind as a possible Master, because he has certain qualities that fit without being over-the-top.
I wish Alan Rickman had been given the chance to play the Master as a one-off (as with Derek Jacobi) in Matt Smith's regeneration story. Time of the Doctor was a great episode but with only 60 minutes it could have done with a simpler plot than the battle of Trenzalore.

I wish Alan Rickman had been given the chance to play the Master as a one-off (as with Derek Jacobi) in Matt Smith's regeneration story. Time of the Doctor was a great episode but with only 60 minutes it could have done with a simpler plot than the battle of Trenzalore.
Alan Rickman could have played the Master but probably also the Doctor very well. If I think of him in Close My Eyes that's the impression I have of what he might have been like. He's a good example of the idea that actors known for villains – and William Hartnell was that, even though he'd been a comedic actor for years – can be great in the role. The Doctor's really the Master one removed, and you need that dark side to really make him function, which is something that Tom Baker, Patrick Troughton and Sylvester McCoy excelled at, but which other actors like Smith, McGann and, oddly, even Davison had at their disposal.

Alan Rickman could have played the Master but probably also the Doctor very well. If I think of him in Close My Eyes that's the impression I have of what he might have been like. He's a good example of the idea that actors known for villains – and William Hartnell was that, even though he'd been a comedic actor for years – can be great in the role. The Doctor's really the Master one removed, and you need that dark side to really make him function, which is something that Tom Baker, Patrick Troughton and Sylvester McCoy excelled at, but which other actors like Smith, McGann and, oddly, even Davison had at their disposal.
Yeah, he could have been a brilliant Doctor. Probably similar to the seventh.

In all seriousness though, I've always preferred women that have an interesting look over the glamorous super-model look. I didn't notice her in Season 1 of Game of Thrones because she was so young and had such a small role. I did like her feisty attitude though. But in Season 2 she developed such a striking look. That's when I started paying attention to her as a character on the show. But her as an actress and a beautiful young woman really grew me a year or two ago when she really branched out from GoT. In interviews and in-person events she has a very energetic and magnetic personality. She's really funny and positive. Her personality makes her so much more attractive.
How romantic. I was only talking about looks.

How romantic. I was only talking about looks.
Yeah, I get that, but this is why real beauty is on the inside. A person's personality can make them look more attractive.

According to therichest.com Maisie has a net worth of one million dollars. The information could be dated because it doesn't mention anything she's done since 2013.

I don't get it, what's so special about her?

Oh ****, she's selling Magic!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	williams.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	26106  

The daughter on Ray Donovan could be Maisie Williams sister. They have the same eyes and scrunched face.

The daughter on Ray Donovan could be Maisie Williams sister. They have the same eyes and scrunched face.
Interesting – yeah there's a decent resemblance.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Maisie and Pete Sampras should have an eyebrow off.

Meh not even the scrunched face fits to be perfectly honest, maybe if she had Maisie's hair color I could see it....

Yeah I watched Cyberbully last year, I think I posted a review for it in "Rate Last Movie You Saw" Thread but I don't remember I'd have to look. I'm probably gonna give it a rewatch like right now lol