Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Tools    

Here. 99.9% (if you don't figure out this one) of my info and my sources are legit.
I just finished reading the book, and most of the spoilers are wrong. The vague bits in the chapter summaries appear okay, but even those are directly contradicted by the parts at the top. It's like the first part and the summaries were written by two different people, really, and only the second person had actually read the book.

I just finished reading the book, and most of the spoilers are wrong. The vague bits in the chapter summaries appear okay, but even those are directly contradicted by the parts at the top. It's like the first part and the summaries were written by two different people, really, and only the second person had actually read the book.
I didn't say I was always right.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I thought it was a good end to the HP series. Better story than the previous two books, at least. Plenty of deaths and danger, but also a satisfyingly well-rounded ending. Downside: too much about Dumbledore's past. Won't say anymore for risk of giving spoilers.

I didn't read th ebead the book myself...

WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" spoilers below
Is it true about the wedding(s)?

I didn't read th ebead the book myself...

Is it true about the wedding(s)?
No. There is one wedding, and it's Bill and Fleur's.

No. There is one wedding, and it's Bill and Fleur's.
I have read that in an epilogue, 19 years pass and we learn Ron marries Hermione and have 2 kids ; Harry and Ginny marry and have 3 kids named James, Lily and Albus Severus. As the kids board the Hogwatd Expresswe learn: "The scar had not pained Harry for 19 years".

I'm hoping the Wikipedia is right on what happens a) because it sounds like the film will be good b) so i can spoil it for the missus.

I have read that in an epilogue, 19 years pass and we learn Ron marries Hermione and have 2 kids ; Harry and Ginny marry and have 3 kids named James, Lily and Albus Severus. As the kids board the Hogwatd Expresswe learn: "The scar had not pained Harry for 19 years".
Yes, that's true; I took your comment literally, and said "no" because we don't see any of these marriages take place. I recall hearing about some spoilers (which, like most of them, ended up being completely wrong) involving several wedding taking place inside the book, and assumed that's what you were referring to.

Anyway, last I looked Wikipedia had an accurate summary of the book's events. While most of the spoilers floating around before the release were nonsense, it's naturally quite easy to find out what happens now.

So, with 20 days or so till the release date I'm sure you all are wondering which main character will die. Well if you want to wait don't read further...if you don't care just highlight the spoiler below...

Hermione Jane Granger
LIE!!!!!

read the book

Why not? If you're interested enough to post about it so much, I assume you'd be interested enough to read it.

Anyway, I hope this thread shows people just how pointless most spoilers are. They ruin a good thing, and they're not even right most of the time anyway. I'm not a fan.

I put the 'spoiler' there cause there of of you guys. The fans. You didn't HAVE TO read it. Though, a spoiler could be right....or this case it is wrong. Unless it comes from the direct source (and to the one giving it out), mostly it should be given as ...not as a spoiler but a rumor.

Why not? If you're interested enough to post about it so much, I assume you'd be interested enough to read it.

Anyway, I hope this thread shows people just how pointless most spoilers are. They ruin a good thing, and they're not even right most of the time anyway. I'm not a fan.

Lets put a smile on that block
I finally finished the book last week, hence my not even posting on here about it, becuase unfortunatly, upon the release of Harry Potter 6, i recieved an email with someones post in it, showing quite clearly who killed Dumbledoor. RUINED IT FOR ME I TELL YOU.

So i stayed well clear and didnt have anything ruined for me. SUPERB ending to the series and the best book by far. Its safe to say Rowling isnt the most gifted of writers, but she has an incredible imagination and writes it very well. The final book just seemed o be action sequences punctuated by self musings by Harry, and the action sequences were amazing. If done well, it could also be the best film. Imagine Peter Jackson bringing it to the screen? Would be immense.