Do you really like your job?

Tools    

I've never worked! A few years ago, I found out that was all for the best upon realising that employment represented the new slavery. Our wages in the United Kingdom are crap and well below what you actually need to live on.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
^^^ What do you live on then? Just out of interest?

^^^ What do you live on then? Just out of interest?
Disability benefits since a government sanctioned diagnosis. Both disability and money were placed onto me, neither were sought.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Disability benefits since a government sanctioned diagnosis. Both disability and money were placed onto me, neither were sought.
In one post you make it look like you are choosing not to work as some sort of protest against slave labour/low wages etc. Like an activist.

Then you post that you don't work because you are on Disability.

It can't be both.

First, it was the disability benefits and years later while still claiming had the realisation of what's really happening.

I really enjoy mine. I'm in industrial sales and every day something new and fresh happens. Hard to believe after over 35 years but it is true.

I only really work two days a week + I can work from home if I like, and I pretty much get paid like the people who have to work 5 days a week and spend 8 hours in an office. What's not to like.

If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing it

but now you have my attention
I'm working via an agency for a company. Job is good but the agency is taking big wet bite out of my ass and leaving me with half the wages I'd actually be getting than if I was actually working directly for the company.

I'm working on a book though 4 months in I 've written 2 paragraphs. Look out for writer initials N B L in ten years Might have finished by then.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I love my job!

Wait, I don't have a job.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.