The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Please don't be mad at me Tongo for quoting SC. But SC is trying to be nice, at least that's what he said. How about forgive and move on?

Rules you really are a pretty talking ridiculously nice guy, ridiculously so. You come off so sweet its like I need to take insulin after reading one of your posts. The reason Im now putting you on Ignore User too is because you are fake, and you proved it by quoting that. There have been at least a dozen PMs ive gotten from you thru the past year where you bitched about Sexy, and you were bringing him up to me! I wondered if it was because you were into stirring the pot, and you quoting him now shows you to be the hypocrite I thought you were.

Im too old for this girly drama bull@#$%, so Ill just use IU on who I dont wanna talk to. The fact people are unable to respect it and agitate further shows why they belong on there.

Rules you really are a pretty talking ridiculously nice guy, ridiculously so. You come off so sweet its like I need to take insulin after reading one of your posts. The reason Im now putting you on Ignore User too is because you are fake, and you proved it by quoting that. There have been at least a dozen PMs ive gotten from you thru the past year where you bitched about Sexy, and you were bringing him up to me! I wondered if it was because you were into stirring the pot, and you quoting him now shows you to be the hypocrite I thought you were.

Im too old for this girly drama bull@#$%, so Ill just use IU on who I dont wanna talk to. The fact people are unable to respect it and agitate further shows why they belong on there.
Oh, he's into stirring the pot, but you won't answer me - and then you go and say Citizen Rules has been bitching about me in PMs.

Everybody should quote everything I say - and tell TONGO to read it.

Eventually he'll have EVERYBODY on ignore. Then maybe he'll have nothing else to do except leave the forum. Maybe. He might stick around, even if there's nobody to talk to.

Movie Forums, now a major motion picture.
A very bad major motion picture. The kind Carrot Top would star in.

I swear to God you sound just like a Trump tweet.

That's probably why you hate me so much. I see the Donald Trump in you.

Welcome to the human race...
Movie Forums, now a major motion picture.
One that steals its ending from The Cabin in the Woods.

Fine, TONGO. Fine. If you're not tough enough to deal with me, fine. I accept your weakness and wish for growth for you.

Please don't be mad at me Tongo for quoting SC. But SC is trying to be nice, at least that's what he said. How about forgive and move on?
SC, has been trying to be nice for days. It's pretty sad that people will see his being mad comments and assume he's always like that coz he's trying to make things right with TONGO, it's obviously up to T if he agrees or not but i hate SC's genuinely nice comments (that he'll probably delete if they aren't responded to) being ignored. I'm not quoting SC to annoy you or whatever TONGO, but i think you should hear him out.

Impeach Miss Vicky/Cricket 2017 Anyway!

Forget it. I will leave TONGO alone. He obviously can't deal with me. I can't really understand why, but that's life. There are TONS and TONS of mysteries in life. I don't know what all is out there in outer space, and I don't know why TONGO has such a major issue with me. It's not for me to know right now. I find TONGO's refusal sad. I think I even pity him. But that does not mean he's pathetic. He's who he is and he cannot help that. Until the day TONGO changes his mind, or never... goodbye, TONGO.

SC, has been trying to be nice for days. It's pretty sad that people will see his being mad comments and assume he's always like that coz he's trying to make things right with TONGO, it's obviously up to T if he agrees or not but i hate SC's genuinely nice comments (that he'll probably delete if they aren't responded to) being ignored. I'm not quoting SC to annoy you or whatever TONGO, but i think you should hear him out.

Impeach Miss Vicky/Cricket 2017 Anyway!
Camo, me and you have had much worse exchanges. The thing is, we hash it out and moved on.

You dont deny, smear, and post stalk, you dont ruin games, or hijack RIP threads, you dont lie constantly, or try and get people banned when they annoy you, or try and do whatever must be done so that you are looked at. Its not the same, I can handle company with people Ive differences with. When they arent acting like people, arent acting real, then buh-bye to that internet handle someones using just to look good, or stir trouble.

Hes taking jabs at me and wanting to make peace all within 2-3 posts. His words are meaningless Camo.

It's really depressing when in my opinion SC hasn't actually done anything wrong. I know this will probably result in me landing back on your ignore list, but whatever i like you alot T you know me from PMs but i think you are being to harsh to him. Just my opinion.

TONGO, i posted that at the same time you posted yours. Fair enough, but read his posts in the New Survivor Game thread, it's much more positive than anything i've ever said to you.

You dont deny, smear, and post stalk, you dont ruin games, or hijack RIP threads, you dont lie constantly, or try and get people banned when they annoy you, or try and do whatever must be done so that you are looked at. Its not the same, I can handle company with people Ive differences with. When they arent acting like people, arent acting real, then buh-bye to that internet handle someones using just to look good, or stir trouble.

Hes taking jabs at me and wanting to make peace all within 2-3 posts. His words are meaningless Camo.
Well, sorry. But you have driven me crazy at times. Still... I care enough to try and reach out to you. But... how you see me and how I see myself are two different things and I guess something isn't agreeing with you.

It's really depressing when in my opinion SC hasn't actually done anything wrong. I know this will probably result in me landing back on your ignore list, but whatever i like you alot T you know me from PMs but i think you are being to harsh to him. Just my opinion.

Dude I havent done anything to SC! Ive had him on Ignore User for almost 3 months, and now hes doing his "victim oh Im a sweet nice guy feel sorry for me" act for the 145,324,525.984th time!!! Im not a mark bro', hes just wanting attention & sympathy. Again.

No. If he had left me alone like I did him the past 2-3 months then I probably would react differently, but that was not the case. Hes flamed my name across these boards in that time, and is now saying "What did I do?" give me a break

Dude I havent done anything to SC! Ive had him on Ignore User for almost 3 months, and now hes doing his "victim oh Im a sweet nice guy feel sorry for me" act for the 145,324,525.984th time!!! Im not a mark bro', hes just wanting attention & sympathy. Again.

No. If he had left me alone like I did him the past 2-3 months then I probably would react differently, but that was not the case. Hes flamed my name across these boards in that time, and is now saying "What did I do?" give me a break
Am I really acting like a victim... or are you? You're the one who goes around all the time talking about how bad I am.

TONGO, i posted that at the same time you posted yours. Fair enough, but read his posts in the New Survivor Game thread, it's much more positive than anything i've ever said to you.
Dude...........when you say something to me I know you mean it or want to. You dont just "say" anything. Theres a difference.