HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

Unless you are planning on making a part three (which would be fine with me) it makes sense to do it when the next Countdown is 40s or it'll probably end up the same people who joined the first one. I'll join either way.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
now that I got my feet wet with the 40's part 1, part 2 is a definite along getting into HOF #12 and Camo, I'm very up for another cartoon HOF - sounds great!!

Trouble with a capital "T"
I may need a break from these HOFs. But I'll probably talk myself out of it.
We need you in the Hofs So no worries about rushing, I will just space out the 40s HoF Part 2 and do it when the majority of people have the time. I don't want to rush it and it can be done latter when people have time and feel like doing it. I even need some free time to watch movies that aren't HoFs myself

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is anyone interested in another Looney Tunes HOF but Disney, Fleischer, Tom and Jerry, whatever as long as they are 10 minutes or under and animated included? Don't care when just thought i'd bring it up early to gauge interest. It's not a big commitment the last one ended up with 12 shorts that amounted to something like 90-100 minutes runtime total, and i was flexible allowing people to go at their own pace rather than set a deadline; it was done in a few weeks without anyone having to rush and was alot of fun. I'm guessing if she has time gbg would be down, maybe Nope as well since he enjoyed the last one alot.

Here's the Looney Tunes one if anyone wants to see what it was like - http://www.movieforums.com/community...=looney&page=4

I'd be interested in another Looney Tunes HOF, even with the other animated shorts included.

I'd be interested in another Looney Tunes HOF, even with the other animated shorts included.
I'll set up the thread in the next few days and see if there's enough interest; Ed said he'd join and Clazor was a maybe i think. Even if we got six again with two nominations each would be great. If everyone wants to nominate Looney Tunes that's fine i just thought i'd give more options and i'm going to exclude the twelve we did last time so it's different. For anyone wanting to join these are the twelve we did in the last one and where they finished.

01.Duck Amuck
02.Duck Dodgers In The 24 1/2 Century
03.One Froggy Evening
04.Drip Along Daffy
05.Rabbit of Seville
06.Rabbit Seasoning
07.The Scarlet Pumpernickel
08.Long Haired Hare
09.Baseball Bugs
10.Operation: Rabbit
11.Pappy's Puppy
12.Carrotblanca

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm definitely in and widening the choices to others is a great idea. I've got one or two Tex Avery cartoons I'll most likely nominate.

and,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE HOFS

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
I'll set up the thread in the next few days and see if there's enough interest; Ed said he'd join and Clazor was a maybe i think. Even if we got six again...
Oh, nothing maby at all, I'm in.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
I thought about hofs you could make

One of them being a low budget film hof.... Set a budget and your film cant be above that

A hof, where your nom can't have been seen by more than two other participants (depending on the total number of participants, this can vary)

Just a few I thought of that could be fun. The second suggestion could be a little hard to organize though

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
I like the low budget idea, except it can get tricky when adjusting for inflation.
True, I didn't think of that....
We could set dates than....
1990 and up, still inflation but not as drastic a change