The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Got a question for you, SC:

Have you actually seen 25 90s films to be able to make a list? Or did you just vote for 25 that you'd heard of?

Goodfellas better be numero uno or I'm gonna get nuts up in here.
Save some for me.

Have you actually seen 25 90s films to be able to make a list? Or did you just vote for 25 that you'd heard of?
Now there's a question.

Rodent... when you get aggressive, you make the M&Ms in my hand melt.

I am going to sound like a hypocrite in here because I complain about people who moan about the list sometimes. But I can't believe that The Big Lebowski is below Fight Club, I mean I really like Fight Club too, but The Big Lebowski is a different level of class when compared to it, it is much better and I can't believe it is below it, I kind of feel bad for not putting it higher on my list, but it still should have been in the top 5. The Shawshank Redemption too, that's another film I like, but shouldn't be above The Big Lebowski

I am going to sound like a hypocrite in here because I complain about people who moan about the list sometimes. But I can't believe that The Big Lebowski is below Fight Club, I mean I really like Fight Club too, but The Big Lebowski is a different level of class when compared to it, it is much better and I can't believe it is below it, I kind of feel bad for not putting it higher on my list, but it still should have been in the top 5. The Shawshank Redemption too, that's another film I like, but shouldn't be above The Big Lebowski
Sure, Big Lebowski is in a different class from Fight Club. Lower class.

SC doesn't like The Big Lebowski...

Because he hasn't seen it.
Rodent, now you've made chocolate melt all onto my dress. Come clean it up for me.

Got another question for SC:

How many films haven't you seen?

I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway.

Got another question for SC:

How many films haven't you seen?

I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway.
Oh, he is really, really liking this.

Rodent, will you be my Willy Wonka and come work at my Chocolate Factory?