Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
Guilty.

Ever flash someone your "goodies" at a beach or pool?

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Semper Fooey
Yeah

Did you ever step in dog crap and not know you did and walk in the house with it?

Happy New Year from Philly!
Yes, unfortunately.

Ever empty the contents of the cat box into a trash bag only to have it seep out all through the house on the way to the dumpster?

Not Guilty (but then, never had a catbox either) but EW!!

Ever think something was broken, spent ages trying to get it to work, only to find out you'd not turned on the power?

Semper Fooey
Guilty.

Did you ever look for something and you're holding it or it's in your pocket?

Guilty (always in front of people too and often after accusing them of taking/moving it)

Ever bought something from a shop just because you need to use the loo/bathroom/toilet/shitter/whatever?

Female Jungle Poster
Not guilty (that I can remember!)

Ever complain to a restaurant waiter and make him/her take your food back?

Not Guilty (I'm English, I wouldn't dare )

Have you ever had to go through a vacuum cleaner bag because something went up there that you had to have?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Guilty

Have you ever pooped in the snow?

Female Jungle Poster
Only when I was a baby, so...Guilty?

Ever set off your smoke alarm while cooking, and have to beat it with a broom to shut it off?

Happy New Year from Philly!
Guilty, guilty, guilty! It's a family tradition. Whenever we burnt anything we said it was an offering to the god of burnt toast.

Have you ever spoken a fake foreign language to intrigue or confuse someone? Spes lasti na.