Tools    

I wonder why there are almost no reps nor comments in my countdown nor reviews, while others get 30+
i also dont get much reps or comments for my reviews , but that is because i dont give much reps or comments to others reviews too . is that the case with you ? in that case it is fair .

No. When I click, that circle appears spinning without end.
That is, in fact, elaboration, since it could fail to work in like twenty other ways!

A few things to narrow it down:

1) Has this always been the case? If not, when did it start?
2) Does it happen on both mobile and desktop?
3) Which browser are you using, and have you tried another browser?

Reps are a game of roulette. Except for posts I put a lot of effort into (although I feel these are sometimes underrated too), I'm often surprised with the overall amount of rep points I get. Sometimes I make a joke-post and I'm like: "Yeah that's perfect, man. I'm so clever. I'm gonna get tons of rep for this one!" and I end up getting nothing, or only one plus rep, but then I mindlessly make a low-effort post not really thinking much of it, and then find many people upvoting it.
You remind me of my younger self. I was just like that. You remind me of myself anyway.

Sometimes I make a joke-post and I'm like: "Yeah that's perfect, man. I'm so clever. I'm gonna get tons of rep for this one!" and I end up getting nothing, or only one plus rep, but then I mindlessly make a low-effort post not really thinking much of it, and then find many people upvoting it.

Especially that. People shouldn't try to impress so hard. Whgat do yopu care what others think of you? F'em all! That's what I'm saying here. F'em all! You're still young and you'll calm down. even I have calmed down. I know how painful it can be, so you have a soulmate.

Arial

Sizes

The Bib-iest of Nickels
In seriousness, I have a review thread that averages an occasional "1+", I think it's because I do them as YouTube videos and nobody wants to watch them. Haha.

Edit: And, by the way, it's always Yoda. So, it's like I receive a participation trophy from the teacher.

i also dont get much reps or comments for my reviews , but that is because i dont give much reps or comments to others reviews too . is that the case with you ? in that case it is fair .
Yeah, I gave so little, that certain members, like Camo actually shouted and got into a fight with women of Mofo that I stop raping him. Several times. I don't know why he's my target. Gid sent me a PM to stop repping her because I repped an entire thread. etc

Yeah, I gave so little, that certain members, like Camo actually shouted and got into a fight with women of Mofo that I stop raping him. Several times. I don't know why he's my target. Gid sent me a PM to stop repping her because I repped an entire thread. etc
Some typos are just classic.

Beatle, stop paying Steve to post here - the site is free!

That is, in fact, elaboration, since it could fail to work in like twenty other ways!

A few things to narrow it down:

1) Has this always been the case? If not, when did it start?
2) Does it happen on both mobile and desktop?
3) Which browser are you using, and have you tried another browser?
Yes, I know. I deliberately did it. I'm imperfect, just like you.

1) Just now when I returned.
2) I've never even had a mobile. I don't even know what mobile is! Phone? Desktop is at the coastline with my parents. I'm on a comp.
3) I've no clue, man! What's a browser?!

I can't tell if you're having fun with me or not, but if you decide you'd like help debugging this, please drop me a PM.
No. Believe it or not I' really never had a mobile phone. Nor do I know what browser is. I probably will.

Back on topic. Is it bc that I said I'll leave forever and came back that there's only 1 rep for K2 in countdown? Or is thst just ludacrid? Can't believe only 1 person likes it, bc that's what reps are for. I don't even know who he is. Repped the last two. This is a community. I'll only continue if ther'll be interest and count on some reps and comments. It can't be bc of my outburst bc there was action after it. LOTR review was rubbish, but I'll improve it if it brings coms or reps. I think what I wrote was ok. That's why I didn't continue and hope for an answer. I get it that women maybe have issues with me, but it's still half.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Back on topic. Is it bc that I said I'll leave forever and came back that there's only 1 rep for K2 in countdown? Or is thst just ludacrid? Can't believe only 1 person likes it, bc that's what reps are for. I don't even know who he is. Repped the last two. This is a community. I'll only continue if ther'll be interest and count on some reps and comments. It can't be bc of my outburst bc there was action after it. LOTR review was rubbish, but I'll improve it if it brings coms or reps. I think what I wrote was ok. That's why I didn't continue and hope for an answer. I get it that women maybe have issues with me, but it's still half.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I rarely give rep for reviews of movies that I haven't seen (or heard of) because I don't know whether or not I agree with the review.

I can't tell if you're having fun with me or not, but if you decide you'd like help debugging this, please drop me a PM.
Drop Steve a PM, Beatle, but whatever you do, don't send him any more money!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I rarely give rep for reviews of movies that I haven't seen (or heard of) because I don't know whether or not I agree with the review.
HI, GB.
I give reps on reviews of movies I want to see or when it's an opposing POV but I get where the author is coming from. I'll also rep an author just for style

Drop Steve a PM, Beatle, but whatever you do, don't send him any more money!
HAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

People please rep this for me!

You post look like a million bucks! How can I send you 5$ for this?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
HI, GB.
I give reps on reviews of movies I want to see or when it's an opposing POV but I get where the author is coming from. I'll also rep an author just for style

That's why I said "rarely". There are times when I'll rep a review of a movie that I haven't seen if the review makes me want to see it, or in rare cases, I'll rep a review that I don't agree with if I understand the reviewer's point of view, but I just disagree with their overall opinion of the movie.

HAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

People please rep this for me!

You post look like a million bucks! How can I send you 5$ for this?
I'll send you my address... or better yet, just make a donation in my name to The Human Fund (it's "money for people").

Love ya John!