The fast and the Furious 4

Tools    

i liked the previous three films. a fourth one is kind of risking my liking towards the film, because if it sucks, then that might make the whole series suck.

They're just going to keep making this tripe til Kingdom Come, aren't they? And why shouldn't they? With every subsequent installment, there is nowhere to go but up. It might not get better, but it can't possibly get any worse.

They're just going to keep making this tripe til Kingdom Come, aren't they? And why shouldn't they? With every subsequent installment, there is nowhere to go but up. It might not get better, but it can't possibly get any worse.
Just so you can tell if I'm a fan or not, here's what I would rate the films so far.

The Fast and the Furious -

2 Fast 2 Furious -

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift -

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Superbowl TV spot for Justin Lin (Tokyo Drift) 2009 release, Fast and Furious (aka Fast and Furious 4.) F&F releases April 3rd, 2009 to convential theaters. (Click Image)

&fmt=22

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Action wise? No

Acting Wise? Yes, consult a doctor, now.

Purple Princess
I saw a preview of it when I went to see both Yes Man and Bedtime Stories in theaters but like Lennon says they did have a preview of in the Superbowl commercials. I'm excited for this movie to come out. I loved the original, 2 Fast 2 Furious was okay and Tokyo Drift was better but not quite there. With both Walker and Disel I'm hoping it will be up to par.