The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Ok, I know what we used to call them now. We'd call it a 'Bullrush' plant.
Yeah, that is another name for it. Other names are Typha or Punks. lol

A system of cells interlinked
Becaboo and I at the bar she owns...

You ready? You look ready.
Here I am after I hung my Bad Religion flag up.

And here I am holding my Blade Runner poster; I need to get it framed.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Me eating a loli

And me in a daze

hmmm, hello there Tazzy, I'm Tazz, nice to meet you.

Pics from this past weekend at an event near my place. Yeah, I am that tall, and that goofy. Beccaboo is looking hot, though...

You kinda remind me of Britt Daniel of Spoon fame. Especially if you were crossed with Pidzilla.

And yes, this is a good thing, as Daniel is -- using modern parlance, of course -- the sh*t.

Adding some text above it to see if maybe it can't just be a smiley in the post...

Yup, that's it...

I had actually clicked on a smiley from the smiley palette... A lil bug, perhaps? It's the greenish big toothy grin smiley....

Ah yes, I made that one myself years ago, though admittedly by just merging two existing ones...

Anyway, it should be ; D (sans space, of course) -- apparently, the capitalization makes a difference. I did not know that. Huh.