MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - The Season

Tools    

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I put all my eggs in the Chubb basket this year. Had him in all three of my leagues. In this league I went 0-2 with him. 3-0 without so far. I still think my season here is in trouble without him, but these things really are hard to quantify sometimes.

The trick is not minding
I actually have very favorable matchups this weekend, so there is a potential chance Justin and I have a high combined score with a close deficit, which seems to be a trend this year.

Whatever happened to Ezekiel Elliot? Hes now just a backup RB when just 2-3 years ago he was supposed to be one of the best. Sean may have to play him Sunday if Carolinas RB cant go. Did E.E. do a nosedive like Jonathan Taylor?

The trick is not minding
Pretty much what Yoda has said. RB shelf life has a small window, as injuries and usage pile up, and they can fall off a cliff rather fast. When it happens, it’s sudden. Henry is one to also watch, as he seems to be slipping after 7 years in the league as the top back. Burn bright, burn out faster.

Take a good look at the RB’s that are plying right now. Many of them won’t be starters in 2-3 years.

Gibbs, Bijan Robinson, Walker, Achane, Pierce, White….. Keep an eye on them when you draft a RB in the future. It’s a young’s man’s game now

Whatever happened to Ezekiel Elliot? Hes now just a backup RB when just 2-3 years ago he was supposed to be one of the best. Sean may have to play him Sunday if Carolinas RB cant go. Did E.E. do a nosedive like Jonathan Taylor?
It’s hard not to hear the glee in this post. I may go with Tank and hope for a cheap goal line TD. We shall see. You lose a RB in our league and it’s dooms day.

It’s hard not to hear the glee in this post. I may go with Tank and hope for a cheap goal line TD. We shall see. You lose a RB in our league and it’s dooms day.
There was no glee. My guys underperformed last night, pretty sure I needed a big day out of Mahomes to have a shot against ya.

There was no glee. My guys underperformed last night, pretty sure I needed a big day out of Mahomes to have a shot against ya.
Sunday should be fun, I feel the same about Josh

And I feel like I have half a shot because Travis Kelce only got Dustin 17 points last night and didn't explode for a huge multi-TD game that would have ended my week before it even started.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The trick is not minding
Defense got me 14, which is good.
Justin has the advantage at WR, RB and TE, so I need to hope mine can at least keep it close while Burrow, Elliot and my D make up the difference.

Yep, Henry's struggling again. Me and first round picks dont seem to work out. Im gonna start targeting the younger and high ceiling potential guys going forward in drafts, and stay away from the tried and true bunch. Need to flip this script. I start strong and then peter off, which is a sign of age.

He just ran for 64 yards.
That's because I changed back to my old avatar. Then he scored a TD just now. Your welcome Derrick

The trick is not minding
If I can survive the early onslaught, I may have a chance. My 3 players vs Justin’s 6 means he will take an early lead at some point. I just need my esrly game players to keep it close for my players in the later games to win this for me.

Kittle and Kmet are in my TE & Flex spots, and giving me high blood pressure. No George Kittle it's not time to make the donuts, its time to catch some balls! Preferably in the endzone.

Kittle and Kmet are in my TE & Flex spots, and giving me high blood pressure. No George Kittle it's not time to make the donuts, its time to catch some balls! Preferably in the endzone.
Pay attention to my receivers and your blood pressure will level off nicely. Consider I got Ellliot at RB2 and you can enjoy a nice Sun afternoon nap.