What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Arresting your development
I'm playing the shut up game at work.

Originally Posted by nebbit
it was nice too
I love how she rubs it in!

There are those who call me...Tim.
Contemplating whether I should go to Swansea to watch a midnight screening of ROTS, at the risk of being knifed on the way back by a drunk welshman

I know I've not been George's biggest fan lately, but this is the moment I've been waiting ten years for since I first saw ROTJ back in '95!

And eating a McFlurry!

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
the risk of being knifed on the way back by a drunk welshman
Hop-scotch-potatoe-locks. Just carry the bigger knife and all will be well.

I've got to write a bull'ish paper about revolution and its role in art. Dang. Gonna' re-heat some fierce coffee, or maybe I'll ice it and dump tons of french vanilla crap on it. After coffee and before the paper I've got to go to the unemployment office and sing me up fo' some'a dem' free checks. HOLLA!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Picking at a painful tooth and anticipating a good dental plan so I don't have to be in pain anymore. Woo-hoo!!!

Other than that...just reading a few fine posts made by some of you guys and skimming over the crappy posts left by retarded chimps.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Picking at a painful tooth and anticipating a good dental plan so I don't have to be in pain anymore. Woo-hoo!!!
Poor Lordylord

LordSlaytan]Other than that...just reading a few fine posts made by some of you guys and skimming over the crappy posts left by retarded chimps

You ready? You look ready.
Burning a copy of a movie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

sighing

history *is* moralizing
surviving my humdrum job

How did you win them?

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
its an auction dude, i put in a bid and by the time the auction had finished my bid was the last one in so i won.
Sorry I'm not hip! I take what I want! Sounds cool though.

Writing a new draft of a story for my Creative Writing class. This one's difficult.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Trying to fit a skirting board and watching Match Of The Day - not the most clever thing to do with a hammer in your hand...