Free Movie Links

Tools    

"If you want a movie, pal, you've gotta pay for it!"

But anyway, if you could find Tristan et Iseult (1972, Yvan Lagrange) with English subtitles, I'd greatly appreciate it.

"If you want a movie, pal, you've gotta pay for it!"

But anyway, if you could find Tristan et Iseult (1972, Yvan Lagrange) with English subtitles, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Sent!

I forgot the opening line.
Is it possible for me to be somehow able to see The League (2023)?
(And if not, Two Half-Times in Hell (1961)?)

Latest Review : Aftersun (2022)

I need a link for Star Trek: The Motion Picture Director's Edition I can find the original Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) but not the director's edition cut of it.

I need a link for Star Trek: The Motion Picture Director's Edition I can find the original Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) but not the director's edition cut of it.
Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.

I finally came across links to Histoire(s) du cinéma, which is ridiculously hard to obtain anywhere online (even legally). Let me know if you'd like links to it.

Here are a couple other films I came along which are difficult to track down:

Blight (1996, John Smith)
As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty (2000, Jonas Mekas)

Here are a couple other films I came across which are difficult to track down:

Dyketactics (1974, Barabara Hammer)
Five-Year Diary (1997, Anne Charlotte Robertson) To my understanding, most of the film is lost, but I have access to reels 1, 2, 3, 9, 22, 23, 26, 31, 40, 47, 80, 81, and 83. Judging from the number of Letterboxd ratings, those appear to be the only reels in existence right now.