The MoFo Top 100 of the 80s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

and so on and so on

Yo Frightened Inmate No. 2 just wondering why you post these huge top hundred post every so often? I don't want to make you mad or anything but it takes up a lot of space and has very little information on it. Some people put up very nice post and it sometimes bumps theirs to the previous page making it seem less current. These don't generate much + rep for you either, so what I'm thinking is you find your original post like this and update it accordingly. Or you could make your own thread about it. Sorry I hope I did not upset you its just a thought.
no, it's fine. i was actually just waiting until someone besides sexy celebrity filed a complaint . i think i'm just going to do one more at the end of the list anyway, because every 10 movies still feels like a lot. it was really just an experiment I was trying out.

and the reason I didn't keep shortening the list was because it would've become really jumbled and copy and pasting would've become a pain in the ass.

Paris, Texas would've been very high on my list. Glad to see it did so well here

no, it's fine. i was actually just waiting until someone besides sexy celebrity filed a complaint .
EXCUSE ME. When I file a complaint, it's the equivalent of 80 million people filing a complaint.

I wonder if the #1 movie on the list might be found in this banner.

I would not be that surprised if the first five images on that banner: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Blue Velvet, Back to the Future, Blade Runner and The Shining, were the top five in the list. Unlikely, but possible.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Anybody think this might crack the top 10? I sure as heck hope it does.

Anybody think this might crack the top 10? I sure as heck hope it does.

What's that from?

My top 38 prediction, in no particular order

Blue Velvet
The King of Comedy
Fanny and Alexander
Raging Bull
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Die Hard
The Shining
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Back to the Future
Scarface
Brazil
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
This is Spinal Tap
Ghostbusters
Once Upon a Time in America
The Thing
An American Werewolf in London
After Hours
The Elephant Man
The Princess Bride
Amadeus
The Terminator
Big
Do the Right Thing
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Blade Runner
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Full Metal Jacket
The Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Platoon
Aliens
Rain Man
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Wall Street
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

With the possibility of...

Ran
When Harry Met Sally
Gandhi
Top Gun

Yes, I was bored...

That looks like a pretty decent prediction; I'm not sure about Fast Times, and I didn't think of Wall Street. I would have no complaints if that was the final 38.