Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

At least we'll be rid of Bale's "I gargle with broken glass and marbles" Batman voice.
You loved Bale's Batman voice, admit it. I'M BATMAN
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.

This fan made teaser trailer is amazing! The movie might not be any good but hot damn is this teaser trailer cool looking.

On the outside looking in.
Maybe, but Warner Brothers is trying their damnest to outdo Marvel Studios, and since Man of Steel was regrettably a hit, I am not banking on this idea. I myself will probably end up waiting to watch it on DVD. Not unless Affleck pulls a Heath Ledger and blows my mind in a future trailer.
Affleck is the least troubling aspect of the production for me; in all honesty, I'd have higher hopes for this if he was directing the picture.

If nothing else Warner Bros. have certainly gotten themselves a sh*tload of free publicity by casting Affleck.
Batfleck may be attracting a lot of attention but I'd hardly call that a good thing for WB. The petition to give Affleck the boot already has over 70,000 signatures and it hasn't been up for more than a couple of days. :O

Affleck is the hero that the audience needs, but not the one it deserves right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a visually impaired protector. The Daredevil with a cape and a utility belt.

Affleck is the hero that the audience needs, but not the one it deserves right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a visually impaired protector. The Daredevil with a cape and a utility belt.
Can you do something about Amy Adams as Lois Lane while you're at it?

Amy Adams is being recast... J-Lo as J-Lois Lane...

She's a Lesbian who finds Batfleck so incredibly sexy she goes straight again, which annoys The Supe no end.

This is why they end up fighting.

Christopher Nolan had apparently recommended other actors to play Batman in the new movie, none of which were Ben Assflick...

News in, is that shortly after the casting of Affleck, Nolan left the project as Producer.

Just spent half an hour doing Medusa style copy and paste photoshop stuff to give an impression on what it may look like.

Affleck's eyes and mouth on Batfink. Had to adjust the cowl and stuff to fit Ben's chin etc.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Amy Adams is being recast... J-Lo as J-Lois Lane... She's a Lesbian who finds Batfleck so incredibly sexy she goes straight again, which annoys The Supe no end. This is why they end up fighting.
Snigger. If that happens then I might watch the movie after all.

Batfleck may be attracting a lot of attention but I'd hardly call that a good thing for WB. The petition to give Affleck the boot already has over 70,000 signatures and it hasn't been up for more than a couple of days. :O
To quote P.T. Barnum: "I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right!" I may be wrong but I'd say so many people objecting to Batfleck may actually increase the movie's box office take, rather than decreasing it. Quite a few of the Affleck haters will probably go see the movie when it's out in the hope they can scream "I TOLD YOU AFFLECK WOULD SUCK AS BATMAN!" afterwards. If it doesn't do anything else Affleck's casting will keep people interested in and talking about the movie from now until it's released. So, all the opposition could turn out in Warner Bro's favor.

Just read that Jusin Timberlake may be cast as the Riddler. If that is the case, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed!

If that happens, at least I'll save some money.

Just read that Jusin Timberlake may be cast as the Riddler. If that is the case, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed!
You mean in the Man of Steel sequel??? I assumed they would use a Superman villain, since you know, it's still a fricken SUPERMAN movie! Very few of Batman's villains can even bother SUperman (except the Joker, obviously), so this sounds horrible to me. Not even looking at the casting choice.