Fifty Shades of Grey

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The only reason that people only respond to you in a snarky way is that is the only way to deal with you. Intelligent conversation does not work so it's boiled down to basically everyone just hoping you go away or grow up.

You insult this forum so much. There is an easy remedy to that. If you actually do like it here, which would seem logical sense you stay, why don't you listen to what people tell you. Your arguments are horrendous. I'm not the best arguer in the world but I listen to people, recognize when people are smarter than me and I say my piece when I feel strongly about something.

You can't baffle someone with bullcrap and think it makes you look smart.

The only reason that people only respond to you in a snarky way is that is the only way to deal with you. Intelligent conversation does not work so it's boiled down to basically everyone just hoping you go away or grow up.
Occam's razor says otherwise. A couple others like Iroquois actually knew how to debate, even if I'd say they're totally wrong - the few dudes here who came around to leave snark but admitted they didn't care about the movie aren't even worth mentioning. They think this forum is their own personal little FB group.

You insult this forum so much. There is an easy remedy to that. If you actually do like it here, which would seem logical sense you stay, why don't you listen to what people tell you.
Which "people" - didn't think you were all a hive-mind "Borg like collective". Plenty of people, here and on other sites I debate on enjoy my arguments and commentaries.

Problem is you didn't want to argue period - you wanted to post a controversial view on a public forum and expect only validation like you were doing it with friends on a private FB group; then you get angry just because the arguing occurs

Your arguments are horrendous.
They're much better than your arguments despite your incessant repetition of this red herring, rather than actually addressing the arguments - you haven't done anything to substantiate your view about this film causing violence, I offered lots of challenges which you ignore and instead turn the debate to "me" as a diversionary tactic

I'm not the best arguer in the world but I listen to people, recognize when people are smarter than me and I say my piece when I feel strongly about something.
The only here who's used anything other than their own 'original research' to discuss this movie has been me - you think I'm going to take an unsubstantiated opinion as "gospel" just because someone claims they're "smarted than me"? Think again.

Maybe you should look at what actual studies, legal, and psychogical definitions are rather than think your "personal experience' makes you smarter than all of them

You can't baffle someone with bullcrap and think it makes you look smart.
This is getting old - you made the assertion that this movie will 'cause violence' - I used actual references, such as to violent statistics in countries, references to the APA's definitions, etc - you call that 'baffling bullcrap'.

Well that's what I consider your opinion on this movie.

It already out-grossed films like "Lego Movie" and "American Sniper" in just 1 week - in part strongly due to the manufactured and cries for censorship. A 70% loss on a $400,000,000 gross in just a week isn't much to worry about.

Even the attempt by trolls on IMDB to downvote it to a "1 star" rating en masse failed.

Fact check: It did not earn more than The Lego Movie and differently not more than American Sniper in just one week. Not even close. And yeah, you're right, it only has a bad rating on IMDB because of "trolls." And I guess all the film critics who have universally panned the movie are trolls too. What is even your point anyway?

Fact check: It did not earn more than The Lego Movie and differently not more than American Sniper in just one week. Not even close.
You're right, I got Lego Movie confused with another- I won't be suprised though if it outgrosses it in a week or two more.

And yeah, you're right, it only has a bad rating on IMDB because of "trolls."
Immediately after the film was released in theaters, it's rating on IMDB went down to a solid "1", but immediately shot back up to a 4.1/10 later - that's definitely the handiwork of trolls and has happened with other movies.

I rated it 5/10 myself, so I thought it was mediocre indeed. But that's not the point, the point is the pro-censorship agenda.

And I guess all the film critics who have universally panned the movie are trolls too. What is even your point anyway?
Read the above please.

Go back and read my posts. I never not once made the claim that this movie will cause violence. Not once.

As for the rest of that junk you wrote, stop using big boy words until you fully understand them.

Like Yoda said you're basing your ability to argue on random dumb internet sites. You can believe what you want but trust me that people who understand how to argue and are trained to and know those terms you loosely throw around have no respect for you. None.

Go back and read my posts. I never not once made the claim that this movie will cause violence. Not once.
"Cause abusers to feel justified in their actions" or "cause women to be more accepting of abuse" - wordplay.

Either way it's the same type of blanket assertion.

As for the rest of that junk you wrote, stop using big boy words until you fully understand them.

Like Yoda said you're basing your ability to argue on random dumb internet sites. You can believe what you want but trust me that people who understand how to argue and are trained to and know those terms you loosely throw around have no respect for you. None.
Well that's got nothing to do with "you" so why should I worry?

Don't speak for Yoda - I listen to some things he says because he seems like an intelligent guy - that doesn't mean he or anyone doesn't have their own personal slant and "selective application" of advice. (Even if advice someone gives is "true within that context", the selective application of the advice reveals personal slants and agendas). Giving arguing advice specifically to an 'opponent', while ignoring (or even defending) outright flaming or derailment from other individuals in the thread - a great example of selectivity right there.

To me your advice is just condescending since you attempt to give 'arguing advice' to me, while defended individuals here who had no interest in the movie, simply in trolling and derailing the topic (simply because they shared your views on the movie rather than mine)

I really want to be a part of this conversation but I don't know what to say. So, I'll just say, hi everyone!
Hi Swan!
Frankly, I'm surprised you and Swan weren't attacked by this guy just for saying "hi."

Frankly, I'm surprised you and Swan weren't attacked by this guy just for saying "hi."
Uh yeah... just a page ago you posted some dumb comment (even though you admitted you haven't seen the movie and don't care about the thread) then start crying for Yoda to ban me just for replying to you and calling you out on that. Who attacked who?

That's really funny man.

The never-ending argument that i can't even figure out what it's about

Uh yeah... just a page ago you posted some dumb comment (even though you admitted you haven't seen the movie and don't care about the thread)
I do care about the thread -- that's why I think you and your garbage posts should be removed from it.

I do care about the thread -- that's why I think you and your garbage posts should be removed from it.
And back in the real world, no one outside the internet cares what you think.

No one on their deathbed wishes they had more "plus votes" on Movieforums.com - hah

This movie is currently creating lot of buzz. So i thought to create a thread where i and other member can post about the movie.
That's what I'm doing lol - only one who ain't and who should be removed is you - you're free to go create another silly "games" thread or something if discussing 50 Shades of Grey in a "50 Shades of Grey thread" offends your delicate sensibilities so much - Jesus...

You think you're so cool, but you just spent an entire Sunday fighting with people on the internet about Fifty Shades of Grey.

Let's all give him a big round of applause, everyone!

I'm not speaking for Yoda, you jumped up dunderhead. He had just said basically the same thing, hence "Like Yoda had just done gone and said so like him I'm gonna say something similar"

Who am I defending? I thought I was just attacking you.

I'm not a condensing person at all. Really I'm not. It's just you sugar pie.

You think you're so cool, but you just spent an entire Sunday fighting with people on the internet about Fifty Shades of Grey.
And got paid for every minute of it since I post here from my home office while on my work shifts. How much do you get paid while posting in all of your games threads?

I'm don't think I'm cool so much as I think of people who tout their 'rep' makes them cool - that's about as cool as bragging about how many likes you have on FB.

That's cute.

Hey, I'm too sick to do anything else. This was my entertainment for the day.

I'm not speaking for Yoda, you jumped up dunderhead. He had just said basically the same thing, hence "Like Yoda had just done gone and said so like him I'm gonna say something similar"

Who am I defending? I thought I was just attacking you.

I'm not a condensing person at all. Really I'm not. It's just you sugar pie.
Occam's razor says otherwise - I'm not that special

And got paid for every minute of it since I post here from my home office while on my work shifts.
Well, that's nice. You're getting paid to be an a$$****. Good for you.

Well, that's nice. You're getting paid to be an a$$****. Good for you.
Ohh... Sexy's so much cooler than me because he has more +1s on an internet forum.

And he's sexy - and a celebrity - his screenname says he is so it must be true...