Vegetarian or Non vegetarian?

Tools    

Must be doin sumthin right
I'm impressed with anyone who can convert from eating meat to full time vegetarian. I love meat very much, but I hope to be a vegetarian one day. It'll be a big struggle, I know this much.
Ya I'd like to go vegan for ethical reasons but it's too much of a commitment for me to give up the convenience especially since I'm now on a very wonky work schedule. Not to mention when I have made the effort to try and cut out animal products in the past it's made me feel weak and tired all the time even when supplementing with other sources of protein/iron/B&D vitamins/etc.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Now that I think of it people have been eating meat for like thousands of years. Troglodytes wouldn't have survived without hunting their prey and still to this day meat is being eaten by a majority of people. Personally, I don't care about what people eat. I just too much love how meat tastes to give it up and I don't have any reason to do so, but if someone loathes meat solely for its taste, let him eat only some plants. But beware, plants also have feelings! You cannot just simply snatch them, it hurts them. Yeah...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

When Michelle Obama starts making us Americans eat only food in pill form (complete with lots of water), y'all are gonna regret having missed out on all the meat you could have ate.

I'm not saying you need to be a meataholic, but meat is available, so why not have it every once in awhile? If you really like it, that is.

Eating meat is fun. Don't you ever miss the luxurious sensation of biting off chicken from a chicken breast? The sloppy taste of that BBQ sauce on your pork rib? The sizzle and reddish pink rainbow coming from the inside of a cooked steak? How about the rubberiness of a hot dog or sausage or the thinness of a pepperoni slice or the chewiness and spiciness of a thick piece of ham?

They say you only live once, and here you are in a world where meat is plentiful. Why trap yourself in mealtime bondage when you can break out and eat out at all the meat markets available to you? Don't you want to swallow another hamburger before you die? Don't you want all that fat and grease off as many strips of bacon as you could possibly shove into your secret meat loving mouth? Come on. Go get some meat.

Mostly vegetarian for me. I eat some meat, but where I live produce is a lot cheaper than meat.

How many of the non vegetarians here are ready to eat halal meat ?? Is it cruel to eat the flesh of an animal who has writhed a lot in pain before dying ??