Film that made you cry

Tools    

Now is good
My sisters Keeper
The Vow
Just to name my few favourites

The Pursuit of Happyness

Such a touching movie. The payoff justified all the hard work and struggles Chris went through.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

but now you have my attention
The Crying Game - I cried when I found out that beautiful woman was a man.

Ali

The scene where he's jogging through the streets of Zaire, and the people are running with him and showing him drawings done by children who are inspired by his stance on Vietnam. It was a powerful moment for me. Also, the ending.

Cried while watching Warrior few days ago.It was not even that sad.

Edward Scissorhands

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

Oh, and. . . .

Saving Private Ryan. There are moments in there that just get to me.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... I avoided that movie for YEARS after the first viewing, just recently rewatched it. I think it touches a nerve. Great movie.

I have seen Takken and it made me cry..(The dad and daughter bond is really heart touching)

Thanks for mentioning RAIN MAN...I always tear up during that scene after Barry Levinson questions Raymond and Charlie tells him he liked being his brother and they touch their foreheads together...that moment just destroys me.