Which one of these movies should I watch first?

Tools    

I guess this thread could be used by anyone in the same situation. I got a bunch of flicks and need to know which I should watch first, or at all.

Apartment 1303

Black Rock

Blood

Dark Skies

End Of Watch

Harry Brown, or

The Place Beyond The Pines?!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have to agree with the Gunslinger, none of the other movies pop out to me, however, I found myself being pleasantly surprised with "End of Watch," which looked to be nothing more than another uninspired movie starring Jake Gyllenhaal, but it ended up being up there with the likes of Brothers. Albeit not even close to the masterpiece that was Donnie Darko.

Apartment 1303 - Zzzzzzzzzz

Black Rock - Yet to see

Blood - Very disappointing especially with the cast and director, to me it was a pointless remake really

Dark Skies - Yet to see

End Of Watch - Worth the look but I wasn't blown away by it like a lot

Harry Brown - A very good British crime thriller

The Place Beyond The Pines - Definitely worth the look

Start with Harry Brown or Place Beyond The Pines.

Thanks guys. I think Im gonna watch End Of Watch first. Surprised Blood disappointed, I may steer clear.

Anyone else needs to ask which movie to watch first use this thread if you want. I dont got a copyright on the sucka'.

Which one of these should I watch first.
Alien
Sunset Bulivard
Funny Face

Alien and Sunset Blvd are both great in their own way. i'd go with Alien first. but Sunset Blvd is a dang good movie and shouldn't be missed. one of the best screenplays in my opinion, by billy wilder and charles brackett. haven't seen your third option
Thankyou, just finished alien. Very good suspense and very interesting. Now onto Sunset Blvd.