Most Memorable Trailers?

Tools    

The trailer for The Avengers was pretty epic along with any Marvel movie :

Plus, The Princess Bride trailer is old and classic! :

The Dark Knight trailer 3 is probably the best one I have ever seen. I went on that sort of scavenger hunt game thing that was going on as part as the viral marketing. This led myself and a bunch of other over excited film geeks all the way to the Odeon West End cinema where they slowly revealed that we were the first to see this trailer! Talk about incredible marketing. But yeah, watched the trailer and sat in wonder like a little boy watching Star Wars for the first time. That was such a great evening to be a film fan. a

Such a great trailer because it shows you enough to get you hyped but doesn't really key things. It's got a bunch of iconic shots throughout and you pretty much get where Nolan is going with Ledger's brilliant Joker. Wicked ****.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Prometheus trailer was amazing. I was so hyped up to see that film and I ended up being pretty dissapointing. I was expecting something akin to 2001, but we got a mish-mash of half-assed ideas.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Blue Velvet trailer is amazing. It's so vague and doesn't give anything away but immediately grabs your interest and shows what kind of a film your about to watch.