The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Yeah, I think it's the result of thoracic outlet syndrome, since there are some other symptoms I've been experiencing, so I'll probably see a doctor soon.
What is Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?

You ready? You look ready.
What is Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?
The thoracic nerve runs through your shoulder and is the neural pathway for everything else in your arm. If it gets pinched in your shoulder all sorts of bad s*** starts to happen. That's what TOS is, but that might not be the cause. However, they say like 95% of TOS cases are caused by nerve problems (i.e. it getting pinched).
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I will be the one making the gay comment about your back having developed pretty nicely, McClane.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Me and my dad having fun on Sesame Street

You ready? You look ready.
I just did a few exercises. I mainly went to get a green light for a transition to lifting weights again. Low weight/high reps. Ease back on into it and do the exercises to keep the upper back strong so it holds it in place. My left side is weak/underdeveloped, which was causing the shoulder blade to sit in the wrong position. Yeah, NOT FUN. So yeah, glad it's better. Elbow still hurts, though. Probably a little longer for that to heal.

I basically already knew what was wrong and how to correct it but I wanted to get a professional opinion on it. Doctor pretty much agreed with what I told him and gave me the green light for heavier lifting.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hanging out with my 6-year-old nephew this morning, we played a dumb game where i told him to strike an expression for various scenarios and then i'd capture them on camera.

"pretend like you're thinking REALLY HARD on your homework"

"pretend you're hideous and ashamed to show your face"

"pretend your nintendo DS just broke"

and finally, my fave: "what would you do if Santa Clause walked in right now?"