Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I didn't know that was Benicio in Big Top Pee Wee.

I always thought Big Top Pee Wee was dreadfully boring.

I was thinking of going with an Altered States or E.T. Drew image. Actually, I probably could've argued a late teen Drew. However, I've gone for another 'Angel' instead.

that's what she said...
Yours too. That was a favorite movie of mine as a kid and I've liked Anna Paquin ever since.
Same here, I watched it countless times. Lol, When I was young I used to ask my parents for a pet baby gooseling and would be so mad at them when they said no. Haha

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
well this is freaky.

i have to change my Av..because the craziest thing just happened.

Donnie Brascoe(1996) is playing on the TV behind me, and the scene where FBI tech #2 is asking Brascoe (johnny depp) whats the deal about fuggedabout it.

yep thats right mofo's thats Paul Giammati.

What makes this weird, is i intended to have him as an Av in a mid week change for his role as Pig Vomit in Private Parts.

Ok This is a hard one buuut I have come up with Malcolm McDowell

Before Clockwork Oranage and O Lucky Man, He was in IF

Can't believe nobody's used Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm Street yet.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Changing again because the giamatti av is barely registering

switching to Nicholas Cage (credited actually under his real name nicholas coppola) as Brads Bud in the Epic Fast Times at Ridgemont High.(1982)

If memory serves he appears onscreen in 3 scenes or so, with maybe 4 lines in total.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Awesome themes the last two weeks, dex and sexy!! I just wish i had known it was sesame street . I love everything about jim henson.

Anyways, my avatar is my fave character in Dazed and Confused. Its Matthew Mcconaheyyy as my fri3nds call him.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
gonna change to Suzanne Somers in American Graffiti for a bit here.

also, i don't think i said before, but my previous avatar with the girl and the banana, for those who didn't know, was Lauren Ambrose (best known as Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) in Can't Hardly Wait. she played a stoned girl in that movie, but most of her scenes were cut to save the rating. i believe the banana scene was all that was salvaged.